TomTom Go Professional 6200 6" Screen GPS Sat Nav Lifetime Europe Map Updates
GO PROFESSIONAL 6200
Professional sat nav designed for large vehicles.
There are no reviews for this product.
Professional sat nav for large vehicles
Get customised routes for your truck, bus or van's dimensions, weight, cargo and max speed for safer, efficient and peaceful journeys. Customised routing takes the guesswork out of driving, giving you a realistic arrival time. 1
- TomTom Traffic via built-in SIM
- 1 year TomTom Traffic and Speed Cameras
- Dedicated truck, van and bus POIs
- Updates via Wi-Fi®
- Truck, coach, van and car routing
- Smartphone Messages
- Stopped traffic alerts
- MyDrive route planning
- Lifetime Maps
Truck and bus points of interest
Dedicated truck and bus points of interest
Find more than 50,000 truck and coach fuel stations, parking spots, restaurants and service centres. TomTom has carefully selected POIs from DKV, ParkyourBus and Les Routiers to meet professional drivers needs. No matter where you are in Europe, see POIs along your route or browse nearby on your map. 2
Updates via Wi-Fi®
Updates via Wi-Fi®
Get the latest maps and software for your TomTom GO PROFESSIONAL via built-in Wi-Fi®. No computer needed. Your truck sat nav will notify you when new updates are available - simply connect to your preferred Wi-Fi network and choose what to install from the menu. 3
Stopped traffic alerts
Avoid sudden braking with alerts for imminent traffic ahead. It will help you to drive safer knowing blackspots, areas where accidents are more common. See alerts on your nav that show how far the stopped traffic or accident blackspot points are.
Lifetime large vehicle maps
Lifetime large vehicle map updates allow you to drive the most efficient route for accurate arrival times, at no extra cost for the useful life of your product. 4
1 year TomTom Traffic
Got a drop-off during rush hour? TomTom knows how to predict and avoid traffic, both on motorways and secondary roads. Get a faster route with TomTom Traffic at no additional costs for one year. 5
1 year TomTom Speed Cameras
Drive more relaxed knowing the locations of both fixed and mobile speed cameras across Europe for 1 year*. Speed camera alerts on your TomTom truck sat nav give you plenty of warning to slow down in time, helping you to save money on potential fines. 6
Hear smartphone messages read out, with your hands safe on the wheel and eyes on the road. Let your TomTom GO PROFESSIONAL read them out for you from your SMS, WhatsApp, iMessage, Line and more.
Compatible with Siri and Google Now™
Activate and talk to Siri or Google Now™ using TomTom GO PROFESSIONAL's built-in microphone. Get full access to your personal assistant with your smartphone safely tucked away, allwoing you to focus on the road ahead. 7
Your TomTom GO PROFESSIONAL lets you stay connected and drive more safely with hands-free calling. Simply connect your smartphone via Bluetooth® to see who's calling on your truck sat nav's screen. Keep your hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road. 8
Plan with MyDrive
Save on driving time by conveniently planning a route anytime and anywhere with TomTom MyDrive. Customise journeys with preferred roads or stops, and sync the route to your truck sat nav. When you get in your truck, you're ready to go. 9
Active Magnetic Mount
The unique magnetic mount makes it easy to install your TomTom GO Professional. You can dock or undock your lorry sat nav in a second using just one hand. Find the perfect spot in your cabin by adjusting the mount for either windscreen or dashboard use.
SIM and data included
Wherever your jobs take you, stay connected and get real-time TomTom Traffic and Speed Cameras with no extra phone charges. SIM and data included with your TomTom GO PROFESSIONAL means you never need to worry about roaming charges - at home or abroad.
- Truck, van and bus attributes availability may differ per country and does not guarantee your truck's characteristics will be accounted for in all route suggestions. Always follow posted road signs and applicable laws.Although all the information provided by third parties has been checked thoroughly, TomTom cannot guarantee that the details of the points of interest are complete or accurate. TomTom cannot be held responsible for that content or characteristics for any kind of damage that results from using or accessing those points of interest.
- Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®. This feature only works with private Wi-Fi networks. We recommend to use a Wi-Fi network with a download speed of at least 30 MB/S, especially when updating maps which can be large downloads.
- Lifetime means the useful life of the device, i.e. the period of time TomTom supports your device with updates, services, content or accessories. A device will have reached the end of its life when none of these are available any more. You need a PC with an Internet Connection and a MyTomTom account to download new maps and updates. For more information, visit tomtom.com/lifetime
- TomTom Services via built-in SIM are limited to the countries included in the map installed on your device when you purchase it.
- Service available in 36 countries. In France, Speed Cameras service only includes danger zone alerts. Download up to four Speed Cameras updates during one year. You need an Internet Connection and a MyTomTom account to download updates.
- Siri is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Now™ service is a trademark of Google Inc.
- The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by TomTom is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- Supported TomTom models include: TomTom GO Professional 520, 620, 6200, 6250.
- TomTom GO Pro 6200
- Active Mount
- USB Charger
- USB Lead
- Dash Disc
- Quick Starter Guide
- Albania 71%
- Bulgaria 75%
- Czech Republic
- Moldova 43%
- Romania 98%
- Russian Federation 75%
- San Marino
- Spain (including Canary Islands)
- Turkey 92%
- Ukraine 45%
- United Kingdom (including Channel Islands)
- the Vatican City
- Screen size 6 inch (15 cm) touchscreen
- Screen resolution WVGA
- Screen resolution 800 x 480 pixels, 154 PPI
- Touchscreen type Capacitive screen
- Memory Internal memory 16 GB
- micro SD card support Yes, up to 32 GB
- Battery lifetime Up to 1 hour
- Vehicle mount Active magnetic mount
- Bluetooth (for calls, messages, Siri & Google Now)
- Yes Voice control
- Yes TomTom Services via smartphone
- No TomTom Services via built-in SIM
- Yes 3D buildings
- Yes Connectivity
- Wi-Fi Yes