TomTom GO 620 6" GPS Sat Nav WiFi Free Lifetime World Maps Traffic Speed Cameras
TOMTOM GO 620
Meet the TomTom GO 620 - the smarter, faster, better connected sat nav.
There are no reviews for this product.
Wi-Fi® connectivity lets you update without a computer. Voice controlled hands-free calling and smartphone messages offer connectivity with safety. With TomTom MyDrive, plan routes on your phone and the sat nav is ready when you get in the car. Free lifetime maps*, traffic and speed camera updates are all included - even get alerts for average speed zones. 6 inch screen size.
- Active magnetic mount
- Updates via Wi-Fi
- Smartphone messages
- Compatible with Siri and Google Now™
- TomTom Traffic via Smartphone
- Hands-free calling
- MyDrive Cloud App
- Lifetime Maps (World)*
- Lifetime Speed Cameras*
Updates via Wi-Fi
Get the latest maps and software for your TomTom GO via built-in Wi-Fi. No computer needed. Your sat nav will notify you when new updates are available - simply connect to your preferred Wi-Fi network and choose what to install from the menu. 1
Hear text messages from your smartphone safely, with your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road. Let your TomTom GO read them out for you or simply call contacts who message you via hands-free calling. All while the phone stays in your pocket.2
Compatible with Siri and Google Now™
Activate and talk to Siri or Google Now™ by tapping a button on your TomTom GO and using its built-in microphone. Get full access to your personal assistant with your phone safely tucked away in your bag or pocket saving battery life.3
TomTom GO learns your driving habits and predicts when you're likely to drive to frequent destinations saved in My Places. Thanks to smart learning, the more you drive with it the more accurate its predictions will become.
Your TomTom GO's speaker and microphone are designed for high-quality, hands-free calls in the car. Simply connect your phone via Bluetooth. You'll clearly see who's calling on your sat nav's screen. Your phone stays safely away saving battery.4
Start-up, destinations searches, route calculation - it's all faster with TomTom GO's upgraded processor. Each tap, swipe or voice command will be registered instantly so you can enjoy all the navigation you need with zero hassle.
Lifetime TomTom Traffic*
Insanely accurate traffic information enables your TomTom GO to intelligently plan routes around traffic. With real-time updates from millions of drivers, it's like having a huge network of friends helping you choose the best route to take.5
Lifetime World Maps*
Download and update maps from around the world at no extra cost for the life of your TomTom GO. Choose the best map for your trip from North America, through Europe and Africa, all the way to Australia and New Zealand. We've got you covered.6
Lifetime Speed Cameras
Download and update maps from around the world at no extra cost for the life of your TomTom GO. Choose the best map for your trip from North America, through Europe and Africa, all the way to Australia and New Zealand. We've got you covered.7
Plan routes, check live traffic and save favourites – anytime, anywhere – from your smartphone, tablet or PC. Your TomTom GO will pick up any destinations or favourites set on MyDrive as soon as it powers on in the car and connects to your smartphone.8
Active Magnetic Mount
The unique magnetic mount makes it easy to install your TomTom GO every time you drive. You can dock or undock your sat nav in a second with one hand. Find the perfect spot in your car by adjusting the mount for either windscreen or dashboard use.
TomTom Services via Smartphone
Activate live services like traffic by connecting to your smartphone via the TomTom MyDrive app. Your TomTom GO uses your smartphone's data connection to provide you with real-time traffic, speed camera updates and MyDrive content. On average, less than 10 MB of data per month is used.9
- We recommend to use a Wi-Fi network with a download speed of at least 30 MB/S, especially when updating maps which can be large downloads.
- To find out which messaging apps are supported visit: tomtom.com/connect.
- Siri is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Now™ service is a trademark of Google Inc.
- The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by TomTom is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- Lifetime means the useful life of the device, i.e. the period of time TomTom supports your device with updates, services, content or accessories. A device will have reached the end of its life when none of these are available any more. You need a PC with an Internet Connection and a MyTomTom account to download new maps and updates.
- Lifetime means the useful life of the device, i.e. the period of time TomTom supports your device with updates, services, content or accessories. A device will have reached the end of its life when none of these are available any more. You need a PC with an Internet Connection and a MyTomTom account to download new maps and updates. For more information, visit tomtom.com/lifetime.
- To learn more about Lifetime TomTom Services such as Lifetime Maps, TomTom Traffic and Speed Cameras, please visit tomtom.com/lifetime.
- Supported TomTom models include: VIA 52 / 62; GO 40 / 50 / 60 / 51 / 61 / 400 / 500 / 510 / 520 / 600 / 610 / 620 / 5000 / 5100 / 5200 / 6000 / 6100 / 6200.
- TomTom Services via Smartphone: To learn more and check compatibility, please visit tomtom.com/connect.
- Battery Lifetime Up to 1 hour
- Vehicle Mount Active magnetic mount
- Internal Memory 16GB
- SD Slot Yes, up to 32 GB
- Screen Size 6 inch (15 cm) touchscreen
- Screen Type Capacitive screen
- Screen Resolution 800 x 480 pixels, 154 PPI
- Bluetooth Yes
- Voice control Yes
- TomTom Services via smartphone Yes
- TomTom Services via built-in SIM No
- 3D buildings Yes
- Built-in Wi-Fi Yes
- GO 620
- Magnetic mount
- Car Charger
- USB cable
- User Manual