Target Blu Eye Tetra Real Time Warning for Approaching Police Emergency Vehicles
TARGET BLU EYE: AN EYE FOR SAFETY
WARNS YOU OF APPROACHING EMERGENCY SERVICES
SUCH AS MARKED AND UNMARKED POLICE CARS, AMBULANCES AND FIRE ENGINES
There are no reviews for this product.
Target Blu Eye is a unique and worldwide patented traffic safety system that warns you in advance of approaching emergency service vehicles. In the UK all the emergency services use Tetra radios and Target Blu Eye will let you know when they are close come day or night. So whilst driving at night, even if the emergency vehicle is not using their lights or sirens, Target Blue will alert you of their presence up to a kilometre radius.
Target Blu Eye uses both visual and audible warnings to let you know whats out there. Within seconds of an emergency vehicle being in the radius, the signal will be activated and the signal strength meter in your vehicle will give you enough warning allowing you move safely out of the way.
- Warns you of approaching emergency services such as marked and unmarked police cars, ambulances and fire engines.
- Prevents unpredictable and dangerous manoeuvres.
- Increases your own safety and the safety of other road users.
- Prevents material damage & personal injuries.
- Indicates whether an emergency service vehicle is approaching you or moving away from you.
- Increases a relaxed way of driving.
- Compact sized and easy to install.
- Two years warranty.
- Target Blu Eye: An eye for safety.
Update Regarding Tetra
Emergency-services agencies in the United Kingdom (UK) are expected to stop using the Airwave TETRA LMR system in 2024 or 2025, when the transition to an LTE push-to-talk solution on the much-delayed Emergency Services Network (ESN) is scheduled for completion, officials for the UK Home Office said last week.
“The absolute latest that we could turn Airwave off is 2025, and what we are seeking to do is to accelerate that date, so that we can turn it off by the beginning of 2024,”
Target Blu Eye is based on TETRA technology, in the UK it is known as the Airwave Network which is widely used for the communication between different emergency services. Due to this highly advanced technology, Target Blu Eye is able to warn you in advance of approaching emergency services, such as:
- POLICE CARS
- (MARKED & UNMARKED CARS)
- POLICE MOTORCYCLES
- FIRE ENGINES
- Bumper Mount Antenna
- Power Lead
- Control Box
- Display Unit
- Free Internal Discreet T Bar Glass Aerial