Target Blu Eye Portable Real Time Warning Approaching Police Emergency Vehicles
TARGET BLU EYE: AN EYE FOR SAFETY
Exclusive CEN Portable Target Blu Eye
Please note we now fit the flat T bar aerial for cleaner neater installation.
There are no reviews for this product.
WARNS YOU OF APPROACHING EMERGENCY SERVICES
SUCH AS MARKED AND UNMARKED POLICE CARS, AMBULANCES AND FIRE ENGINES
Target Blu Eye is a unique and worldwide patented traffic safety system that warns you in advance of approaching emergency service vehicles. In the UK all the emergency services use Tetra radios and Target Blu Eye will let you know when they are close come day or night. So whilst driving at night, even if the emergency vehicle is not using their lights or sirens, Target Blue will alert you of their presence up to a kilometre radius.
Target Blu Eye uses both visual and audible warnings to let you know whatâ€™s out there. Within seconds of an emergency vehicle being in the radius, the signal will be activated and the signal strength meter in your vehicle will give you enough warning allowing you move safely out of the way.
- Warns you of approaching emergency services such as marked and unmarked police cars, ambulances and fire engines.
- Prevents unpredictable and dangerous manoeuvres.
- Increases your own safety and the safety of other road users.
- Prevents material damage & personal injuries.
- Indicates whether an emergency service vehicle is approaching you or moving away from you.
- Increases a relaxed way of driving.
- Compact sized and easy to install.
- Two years warranty.
- Target Blu Eye: An eye for safety.
Target Blu Eye is based on TETRA technology, in the UK it is known as the Airwave Network which is widely used for the communication between different emergency services. Due to this highly advanced technology, Target Blu Eye is able to warn you in advance of approaching emergency services, such as:
- POLICE CARS
- (MARKED & UNMARKED CARS)
- POLICE MOTORCYCLES
- FIRE ENGINES
- T Bar Aerial
- Power Lead
- Control Box
- Display Unit
- Black Box