2 YEAR WARRANTY
Sony WH-1000XM4 Wireless Bluetooth Noise Cancelling Hi-Res Headphones Black
ONLY MUSIC. NOTHING ELSE.
It’s just you and your music with the WH-1000XM4B headphones.
The easy way to enjoy less noise and even purer sound, with smart listening technology that automatically personalises your experience.
There are no reviews for this product.
Be at one with your music
Discover how the WH-1000XM4 headphones blend our most advanced noise cancelling with exceptional sound quality and a range of smart features for an unrivalled listening experience.
Industry-leading noise cancellation1
Whether you’re flying long-haul or relaxing in a café, the WH-1000XM4 headphones deliver our best ever noise cancelling performance, keeping out even more high and mid frequency sounds.
The technology that makes it happen
Dual noise sensor technology, featuring two microphones on each earcup, captures ambient noise and passes the data to the HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1. Using a new algorithm, the HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1 then applies noise cancelling processing in real time to a range of acoustic environments. Working together with a new Bluetooth® Audio SoC (System on Chip), it senses and adjusts to music and noise signals, as well as acoustic characteristics between the driver unit and ears, at over 700 times per second.
Optimising noise cancelling
To maximise noise cancelling performance, the WH-1000XM4 headphones incorporate two technologies: Personal Noise Cancelling Optimiser, designed specifically for you, and Atmospheric Pressure Optimising, designed specifically for air travel.
Ambient Sound Control
Adjust ambient sound with the Sony | Headphones Connect app to cancel noise while still allowing through essential sounds, like transport announcements, when you’re listening on the move.
Wireless freedom, premium sound
LDAC transmits approximately three times more data (at the maximum transfer rate of 990 kbps) than conventional BLUETOOTH® audio, allowing you to enjoy High-Resolution Audio content in exceptional quality, as close as possible to that of a dedicated wired connection.
Sound you can believe in
A built-in analogue amplifier integrated in the HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1 realises an unmatched signal-to-noise ratio for low distortion and exceptional sound quality for portable devices. Powerful 40mm drivers, with Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP) diaphragms, make the headphones perfect for handling heavy beats and can reproduce a full range of frequencies up to 40kHz.
All day power and quick charging
With a huge 30 hours of battery life you’ll have enough power even for long trips. And if you need to top up in a hurry, you can get 5 hours’ worth of charge after just 10 minutes with the optional AC adapter.5
- HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1, Bluetooth Audio SoC and a dual noise sensor let you listen without distractions
- Personal Noise Cancelling Optimiser and Atmospheric Pressure Optimising
- High-quality audio with DSEE Extreme™ and LDAC
- Adaptive Sound Control automatically adjusts ambient sound settings to suit your location and behaviour
- Wireless freedom with BLUETOOTH® technology
- DRIVER UNIT 40mm, dome type (CCAW Voice coil)
- DSEE EXTREME Yes
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 4Hz-40,000Hz
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE(BLUETOOTH® COMMUNICATION) 20Hz - 20,000Hz (44.1kHz Sampling) / 20Hz - 40,000Hz (LDAC 96kHz Sampling, 990kbps)
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE (ACTIVE OPERATION) 4Hz-40,000Hz
- PASSIVE OPERATION Yes
- NFC Yes
- CORD LENGTH Headphone cable (approx. 1.2m, OFC strands, gold-plated stereo mini plug)
- Sony WH-1000XM4B Black
- Carrying Case
- Plug Adaptor For In-Flight Use
- Headphone Cable (Approx. 1.2m)
- USB Cable: Type-CTM (Approx. 20 Cm)