Monimoto Motorcycle Tracker Mobile GPS Tracking Motorbike Theft Alert System MM5
MONIMOTO TRACKER MM5
THE SMART TRACKER FOR MOTORCYCLES
Model MM5 (2G) - supports only 2G frequency and works in Europe only.
3975 motorcycles stolen in 2021 in the UK. Just a small part of them were retrieved. Don’t become statistics.
Monimoto is also a perfect choice for retro cars, vintage bikes, all ATVs, Quads, caravans, trailers and any cars.
There are no reviews for this product.
- LOW MAINTENANCE Running on two single-use, long-life batteries, a Monimoto device is energy efficient. Its batteries can last up to 12 months.
- QUICK SETUP A very easy initial set up via our iOS or Android app only takes 10 minutes
- WIRELESS Thieves always look for additional wires on the motorcycle battery. No wires, no motorcycle tracker, they think. Well, think again!
- MONIMOTO APP Monimoto App Iphone
- GPS LOCATION Monimoto app allows you to see your motorcycle's location if it has been moved and your paired key was not around. You’ll also get a daily location update.
- APPROXIMATE LOCATION Monimoto tracker uses advanced CellLocate technology developed by Swiss company U-blox to determine your bike's location when GPS is not available.
- BATTERY STATUS Monimoto mobile app offers a convenient way to monitor the battery of the tracker. If the battery is low, it will notify you in advance.
HOW MOTORCYCLE TRACKER WORKS
CONCEAL MONIMOTO DEVICE
Conceal your Monimoto Device securely on your motorcycle. If possible, try to put it in a way that the GPS antenna would be pointing upwards. Find the best position out of sight of unwelcome eyes - the more time a thief spends while searching for the Device, the better chances you have to prevent motorcycle theft or recover it if it's stolen.
MONIMOTO DISARMS WITH A KEY NEARBY
Monimoto Device disarms as soon as it detects your paired Monimoto Key nearby. So, there is no need for you to manually deactivate it - all you need to do is carry the Key with you. We suggest keeping it in your riding apparel pocket, separately from your main keys to reduce the chances of losing it.
MONIMOTO ARMS WITHOUT A KEY NEARBY
As soon as you leave your motorcycle and Monimoto Device can't detect your paired Monimoto Key nearby, it automatically Arms itself and gets ready to detect any movement - whether it would be a theft attempt or some kids trying to play with your motorbike.
MONIMOTO ENTERS ALERT MODE IF IT DETECTS MOVEMENT
As soon as Monimoto detects movement, while being in Armed mode, it tries to detect a paired Key - if it finds it, it assumes that it's the owner and Disarms itself, if not - then Monimoto Device enters Alarm mode and starts notifying its motorcycle owner about a possible theft.
MONIMOTO CALLS AND SEND GPS LOCATION COORDINATES
Monimoto calls the motorcycle owner in 50 seconds after the movement has been detected and no paired key was found around. After that Monimoto starts sending motorcycle coordinates to the Monimoto App. It keeps updating the location periodically until the motorcycle stops.
- 2G (GSM) FREQUENCIES Dual-band 900 / 1800
- POSITIONING GPS + U-blox cellular positioning technology CellLocate.
- ADVANCED POSITIONING* 2G cellular towers
- DEVICE WEIGHT 104g (3.7 oz)
- SIM CARD COVERAGE Europe Only
- BLUETOOTH Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). Your smartphone needs to have Bluetooth 4.0, Bluetooth Low Energy or later in order to work with Monimoto device.
- MONIMOTO APP Apps for IOS and Android available. Minimum OS requirements: iOs 9.0 and Android 5.0. Monimoto does not work with Android 6.0.
- DEVICE BATTERIES Monimoto Device is powered by 3V Lithium 1400mAh CR123A (2 batteries) that can last up to 12 months. Operating temperatures -15 to +55°C (-4 to 131°F).
- KEY BATTERIES Monimoto Key is powered by a 3V Lithium CR2450 (1 battery) that can last up to 3 years. Operating temperatures -15 to +55°C (-4 to 131°F).
- PROTECTION RATING Monimoto and the keyfob both meet IP65 standard, meaning they are protected from dust and against low-pressure water jets, such as a faucet.
- WARRANTY 2-year limited warranty.
NO HIDDEN FEES. JUST A SIM CARD SUBSCRIPTION.
There are no additional fees for Monimoto services. However, a SIM card is required to make calls and send data. All our devices come with a pre-installed SIM card that includes:
2 months free GSM service Included
International coverage, so you don’t have to worry about travelling abroad or if your bike is stolen and transported to another country.
A very competitive price of £2.7/month (£32.4/year).
* – Using u-box CellLocate. Approximate location based on the cellular towers – for indoors and when GPS not available.
** – If you need to use Monimoto in any other location, where our SIM card does not work, but GSM service is available – you might need to use a different SIM card in Monimoto.
- Monimoto Device – 126x35mm.
- Monimoto Keyfob – 41x10mm.
- Releasable zip ties.
- 2x CR123A batteries for Monimoto Device.
- 1x CR2450 battery for Monimoto Keyfob.
- Micro-sized international SIM card with 2 months free subscription. After that £2.7/month (£32.4/year).