Match UP 7DSP Universal Amp Upgrade 7 Channel Amplifier & 64 Bit 8 Channel DSP
MATCH UP 7DSP
The UP 7DSP is the most powerful MATCH DSP amplifier and comprises our new ADEP.3 circuitry.
There are no reviews for this product.
MATCH UP 7DSP
It offers seven amplifier channels in total as well as an additional preamp output, which allows – in combination with its integrated 8-channel DSP – to perfectly drive individual and complex speaker configurations. Two of the output channels deliver 160 Watts RMS into 2 Ohms - plenty enough for fuelling even large subwoofers.
But brute force is nothing without "smart control" – that's why the UP 7DSP incorporates a stunning powerful 64 Bit DSP of the latest generation, which enables to realize all-new revolutionary and proprietary sound features like the “Augmented Bass Processing”, the “StageXpander” or the “RealCenter” function. Take us by our word – you will experience a truly breathtaking sound performance.
But that's not enough – simply enjoy music from your smartphone in unprecedented quality. The UP 7DSP comes up with a MATCH Extension Card slot (MEC) for additional input and output interfaces like e.g. our Bluetooth® Audio Streaming module or a High Resolution Audio USB sound card.
If the 4 highlevel inputs of the UP 7DSP are not sufficient for your project, you are able to upgrade the amplifier with the MEC ANALOG IN module. This extends the amplifier with two additional analog input channels. This module allows to
- upgrade OEM premium sound systems which require 2 additional highlevel inputs with up to 30 Volts input sensitivity
- provide the amplifier with a lowlevel signal
- connect an additional analog signal source, such as a TV or smartphone
Of course, the additional 2 highlevel inputs provide our proprietary ADEP.3-circuit, the Auto Remote function as well as an adjustable input sensitivity from 1.5 to 30 Volts. Just like the highlevel input the 3.5 mm lowlevel stereo input offers an adjustable sensitivity. The adjustment range is from 0.5 to 8 Volts.
Thanks to our professional and user-friendly DSP PC-Tool software V4 the configuration and set-up of the UP 7DSP is pretty straightforward and intuitive.
- 7-channel Class HD upgrade amplifier with integrated 8-channel 64 Bit DSP for universal applications
- MATCH Extension Card slot (MEC) for additional input / output modules like Bluetooth® Audio Streaming, High Resolution Audio Streaming via USB etc.
- Smart highlevel input with ADEP.3 circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection) and Auto Turn-On function
- Unique DSP features such as the “Augmented Bass Processing” which dynamically optimizes the bass response of the subwoofer, the “StageXpander” that significantly widens the stereo perspective, the “RealCenter” function, which allows a perfectly focussed sound staging for both driver and co-driver and much more
- Easy configuration via the intuitive DSP PC-Tool software
- Start-Stop capability down to 6V supply voltage
- Optical input in SPDIF format with sampling rate between 12 and 96 kHz
- Mono RCA output for the connection of an external amplifier e.g. subwoofer amplifier
- Compact dimensions and low heat dissipation thanks to maximum efficiency
Class HD technology
The UP 7DSP combines the advantages of a Class H technology with the principle of a class D amplifier. The result is an unsurpassed efficiency which easily outperforms any conventional Class D amplifier. By varying the internal supply voltage depending on the amplifier’s amplitude of the input signals, idle losses are significantly reduced and overall efficiency is close to maximum at any time.
Smart highlevel input ADEP.3
Modern, factory-installed car radios incorporate sophisticated possibilities of diagnosing the connected speakers. In particular the latest generation of car radios are equipped with additional monitoring functions so that failure messages and loss of specific features (e.g. fader function) quite often appear if an amplifier will be hooked up - but not with the UP 7DSP.
The new ADEP.3 circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection, 3rd Generation) avoids all these problems without loading the speaker outputs of the OE radio during high volumes unnecessarily.
The switched power supply of the MATCH UP 7DSP assures a constant internal supply voltage even if the battery’s voltage drops to 6 Volts during engine crank. If the supply voltage drops below 10.5 Volts for more than five seconds the amplifier goes to “Protect mode” (Status LED lights up red) in order to avoid any further discharge of the car’s battery.
Automatic Digital Signal Detection
Switching from analog input to the digital input is done automatically as soon as a signal is detected on the Optical Input. This feature can be deactivated in the DSP PC-Tool software. Alternatively you can use an optional remote control for manual switching between analog and digital inputs.
Power Save Mode
The Power Save Mode is incorporated in the basic setup. It allows to significantly reduce the power consumption of the UP 7DSP and potentially connected amplifiers once there’s no input signal present for more than 60 seconds. Please note that in many up-to-date cars with “CAN” or any other internal bus structures it may happen that the radio remains “invisibly” turned on for up to 45 min. even after locking and leaving the car! Once the “Power Save Mode“ is active the remote output and therefore the connected amplifiers will be turned off. The MATCH UP 7DSP will reactivate the remote output within a second if a music signal is applied. It is possible to either modify the turn-off time of 60 sec. or completely deactivate the “Power Save Mode” via the DSP PC-Tool software.
- Output power RMS / max.
- - @ 4 Ohms 5 x 65 / 130 Watts (Front / Rear / Center channels)
- - @ 2 Ohms -
- - @ 1 Ohm -
- - bridged @ 4 Ohms -
- - bridged @ 2 Ohms -
- - Subwoofer output @ 4 Ohms -
- - Subwoofer output @ 2 Ohms 2 x 160 / 320 Watts
- Amplifier technology Class HD
- Inputs 4 x Highlevel speaker input
- 1 x Optical SPDIF (12 - 96 kHz)
- 1 x MEC
- 1 x Remote In
- Input sensitivity Highlevel 5 - 11 Volts
- Input impedance RCA / Cinch -
- Input impedance highlevel 13 Ohms
- Outputs 7 x Speaker output
- 1 x RCA / Cinch
- 2 x Remote Out
- Output voltage RCA / Cinch 3 Volts RMS
- Frequency response 20 Hz - 22,000 Hz
- DSP resolution 64 Bit
- DSP power 295 MHz (1.2 billion MAC operations/second)
- Sampling rate 48 kHz
- DSP type Audio signal processor
- Signal converters A/D: BurrBrown
- D/A: BurrBrown
- Signal-to-noise ratio digital input 105 dB (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-noise ratio analog input 103 dB (A-weighted)
- Distortion (THD) < 0.03 %
- Damping factor > 100
- Operating voltage 10.5 - 16 Volts (max. 5 sec. down to 6 Volts)
- Idle current
- 450 mA
- Max. remote output current 500 mA
- Fuse 2 x 25 A LP-Mini-fuse (APS)
- Additional features Class HD technology with dynamically controlled
- power supply, ADEP.3 circuit, Start-Stop capability, Control Input, USB, MEC slot, Auto Remote switch, galvanically isolated Line Out
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 46 x 130 x 153 mm /
- 1.81 x 5.12 x 6.02"
- MATCH UPGRADE amplifier UP 7DSP
- Connection cable x2
- Mounting plates & material
- USB cable
- Instruction manual