Match PP 86DSP Amplifier DSP Plug and Play 8 Channel Speaker Subwoofer A B Amp
MATCH PP 86DSP
The powerhouse within the MATCH series for individual system concepts – not less than eight amplifier channels and even nine separate DSP channels make this extremely powerful Plug & Play amplifier to a sound virtuoso for the expansion of OEM sound systems.
There are no reviews for this product.
The "heart" of the PP 86DSP is a 64 Bit DSP of the latest generation with enormous processing power and ultimate sound optimization opportunities. The package is complemented by Audiotec Fischers proprietary Class HD technology which combines maximum efficiency with minimum space requirements.
Besides a 6-channel highlevel input with ADEP circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection), the PP 86DSP is as well equipped with a MATCH Extension Card slot. This allows adding further interfaces like a Bluetooth® Audio Streaming module or a High Resolution Audio USB soundcard.
Thanks to the professional and user-friendly DSP PC-Tool V4 software with its bunch of new functions an individual sound setup becomes straightforward and intuitive. No doubt - a sound upgrade with this amplifier will be a lot of fun.
- High-performance 8-channel Class HD amplifier with integrated 9-channel 64 Bit DSP
- MATCH Extension Card slot (MEC) for additional input / output modules like Bluetooth® Audio Streaming, High Resolution Audio Streaming via USB etc.
- Smart 6-channel highlevel input with ADEP.2 circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection, 2nd generation)
- Adjustable input sensitivity from 5 to 11 Volts
- Start-stop capable down to 6 Volts supply voltage
- Optical input in SPDIF format with sampling rates between 12 and 96 kHz
- Auto Remote switch for activating / deactivating the automatic turn-on feature via the highlevel inputs
- Dual mono RCA output for the connection of an external amplifier e.g. subwoofer amplifier
- Easy installation via included Plug & Play connection cable
Class HD technology
The PP 86DSP combines the advantages of a Class H technology with the principle of a class D amplifier. The result is an unsurpassed efficiency which easily outperforms any conventional Class D amplifier. By varying the internal supply voltage depending on the amplifier’s amplitude of the input signals, idle losses are significantly reduced and overall efficiency is close to maximum at any time.
Smart highlevel input
The latest generation of OE car radios incorporates sophisticated possibilities of diagnosing the connected speakers. If an common amplifier will be hooked up failure messages and loss of specific features (e.g. fader function) are often the result - but not with the PP 86DSP. The new ADEP circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection) avoids all these problems without loading the speaker outputs of the OE radio during high volumes unnecessarily.
The switched power supply of the MATCH PP 86DSP assures a constant internal supply voltage even if the battery’s voltage drops to 6 Volts during engine crank. If the supply voltage drops below 10.5 Volts for more than five seconds the amplifier goes to “Protect mode” (Status LED lights up red) in order to avoid any further discharge of the car’s battery.
Automatic Digital Signal Detection
Switching from analog input to the digital input is done automatically as soon as a signal is detected on the Optical Input. This feature can be deactivated in the DSP PC-Tool software. Alternatively you can use an optional remote control for manual
switching between analog and digital inputs.
Power Save Mode
The Power Save Mode is incorporated in the basic setup. It allows to significantly reduce the power consumption of the PP 86DSP and potentially connected amplifiers once there’s no input signal present for more than 60 seconds. Please note that in many up-to-date cars with “CAN” or any other internal bus structures it may happen that the radio remains “invisibly” turned on for up to 45 min. even after locking and leaving the car! Once the “Power Save Mode“ is active the remote output and therefore the connected amplifiers will be turned off. The MATCH PP 86DSP will reactivate the remote output within a second if a music signal is applied. It is possible to either modify the turn-off time of 60 sec. or completely deactivate the “Power Save Mode” via the DSP PC-Tool software.
Note: “The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Audiotec Fischer GmbH is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.”
- Output power RMS / max.
- - @ 4 Ohms 8 x 55 / 110 Watts
- - @ 2 Ohms 8 x 70 / 140 Watts
- - @ 1 Ohm -
- - bridged @ 4 Ohms -
- - bridged @ 2 Ohms -
- - Subwoofer output @ 4 Ohms -
- - Subwoofer output @ 2 Ohms -
- Amplifier technology Class HD
- Inputs 6 x Highlevel speaker input
- 1 x Optical SPDIF (12 - 96 kHz)
- 1x MEC
- 1 x Remote In
- Input sensitivity Highlevel 5 - 11 Volts
- Input impedance RCA / Cinch -
- Input impedance highlevel 13 Ohms
- Outputs 8 x Speaker output
- 2 x RCA / Cinch (mono)
- 2 x Remote Out
- Output voltage RCA / Cinch 3 Volts RMS
- Frequency response 20 Hz -22,000 Hz
- DSP resolution 64 Bit
- DSP power 295 MHz (1.2 billion MAC operations/second)
- Sampling rate 48 kHz
- DSP type Audio signal processor
- Signal converters A/D: BurrBrown
- D/A: BurrBrown
- Signal-to-noise ratio digital input 105 dB (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-noise ratio analog input 103 dB (A-weighted)
- Distortion (THD) < 0.015 %
- Damping factor > 100
- Operating voltage 10.5 - 16 Volts (max. 5 sec.down to 6 Volts)
- Idle current
- 685 mA
- Max. remote output current 500 mA
- Fuse 2 x 25 A LP-Mini-fuse (APS)
- Additional features Class HD technology with dynamically controlled
- power supply, Start-Stop capability, Control Input,
- USB, MEC slot, Auto Remote switch, galvanically
- isolated Line Out
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 50 x 260 x 190 mm /
- 1.97 x 10.24 x 7.48“
- 1 x MATCH Plug & Play amplifier PP 86DSP
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Plug & Play connection cable PP-ISO 2 (2.20 meters)
- 1 x Connection cable for speaker output E - H (0.50 meters)
- 1 x Connection cable for highlevel input E + F (0.20 meters)
- 1 x Mounting material
- 1 x Instruction manual
Note: For car radios without ISO connectors an additional ISO-adaptor (PP-AC cable harness) is needed, which has to be connected between the ISO cable harness (PP-ISO) and the car radio.