JL Audio TwK-D8 Tuning DSP 8 Channel Digital Input Only 8 Channel Analog Outputs
System Tuning DSP controlled by TüN software, Digital INPUT ONLY / 8-ch. Analog Outputs
There are no reviews for this product.
System Tuning DSP with Digital Optical Input / 8-ch. Stereo RCA Outputs / 1 Digital Optical Output
The TwK™ D8 is a state-of-the-art digital signal processor engineered to deliver world-class system tuning capabilities in an easy-to-use format.
Equipped with an advanced 24-bit DSP processor, the TwK™ D8 is equipped with a digital optical (Toslink) input and connects directly to our FiX™ 82 OEM Integration DSP, or any 2-channel digital (S/PDIF) output, to maintain an all-digital signal path.
The TwK™ D8 is also equipped with flexible output options, 80 total bands of equalization and powerful mixing tools. The included DRC-200 Digital Remote Controller offers dual level controls, toggles up to six presets, and has an LED indicator.
Control the TwK™ D8’s entire feature set by connecting it to your PC via USB, using the companion TüN™ Software interface.
- All-digital, optical (Toslink) input connects directly to any digital (S/PDIF) output.
- Flexible input mixer allows left and right input channels to be combined with full control over each input’s level and polarity.
- 8 banks of 10-band graphic or parametric equalizers with configurable EQ assignment
- Powerful crossover section with fully variable, high-pass and low-pass filters, crossover slopes are selectable from 6 dB/octave to 48 dB/octave (in 6 dB/octave increments)
- Configurable polarity and delay settings, with separate entries for speaker distance plus offset control; fully linkable with other channels, in any combination, for adjustment
- Precise output level controls, adjustable in 0.5 or 0.1 dB increments, fully linkable with other channels, in any combination
- 8 analog, line-level RCA output jacks (4V RMS)
- Optical (Toslink) output jack provides a pass-through digital audio (S/PDIF) signal from any pair of input channels, with no signal processing applied.
- Power Supply Type Regulated DC-DC SMPS
- Input Operating Voltage 10 - 16 VDC
- Standby Current Draw <1.5 mA
- Operating Current Draw 0.7 A
- Recommended Fuse Value 1 A
- Input Channels Single Digital Input
- Input Type Differential-Balanced
- Input Voltage Range 250 mV - 7.1 V RMS
- Minimum Input Voltage 10 mV RMS
- Input Level Setting N/A
- Output Channels Eight
- Analog Output Unbalanced, stereo RCA jacks
- Digital Output Optical (Toslink) output (S/PDIF)
- Output Impedance 450 Ω
- Latency Optical - Optical: 4.860 mS
- Optical - Analog: 4.805 mS
- S/N Ratio 96 dB (A-Weighted, referred to 4V RMS Output)
- THD+N @ Rated Output 0.02% (20 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Audio Resolution 24 bit / 48 kHz
- Number of EQ Bands 10 x 8 Channels
- Remote Level Control Included (DRC-200)
- Remote Level Functions Master Volume Control + Trim; Master Volume Control + Fader; Zone Control, LED Status Reporting
- TwK-D8 Processor
- 5-Pin Euroblock (Phoenix) connector
- 15' USB cable (Type-A on one end
- Type-B on other end
- 18' Control cable w/ RJ-45 connectors on both ends
- DRC-200 Level Control Knob w/ 46" attached cord terminating in a female RJ-45 socket and attached status LED w/ 38" cord
- LED mounting collar
- Two locking nuts
- Two flat washers
- Owner's manual