JL Audio TwK-88 Tuning DSP 8 Channel Analog & Digital Inputs and Analog Outputs
System Tuning DSP controlled by TüN software, 8-ch. Analog & Digital Inputs / 8-ch. Analog Outputs
There are no reviews for this product.
System Tuning DSP with 8-ch. Stereo RCA Inputs / 2 Digital (Optical and Coaxial) Inputs / 8-ch. Stereo RCA Outputs / 1 Digital Optical Output
The TwK™ 88 is a state-of-the-art digital signal processor engineered to deliver world-class system tuning capabilities in an easy-to-use format. Equipped with an advanced 24-bit DSP processor, the TwK™ 88 includes flexible input/output options, 80 total bands of equalization and powerful mixing tools. The included DRC-200 Digital Remote Controller offers dual level controls, toggles up to six presets, and has an LED indicator.
Control the TwK™ 88’s entire feature set by connecting it to your PC via USB, using the companion TüN™ Software interface.
- Flexible input design with 8 differential-balanced, line-level analog inputs (RCA), accepting line-level signals up to 7.1V (RMS)
- Separate optical (Toslink) and coaxial digital inputs for connection to digital S/PDIF sources.
- Flexible input mixer allows input channels to be combined with full control over each input’s level and polarity.
- 8 banks of 10-band graphic or parametric equalizers with configurable EQ assignment
- Powerful crossover section with fully variable, high-pass and low-pass filters, crossover slopes are selectable from 6 dB/octave to 48 dB/octave (in 6 dB/octave increments)
- Configurable polarity and delay settings, with separate entries for speaker distance plus offset control; fully linkable with other channels, in any combination, for adjustment
- Precise output level controls, adjustable in 0.5 or 0.1 dB increments, fully linkable with other channels, in any combination
- 8 analog, line-level RCA output jacks (4V RMS)
- Optical (Toslink) output jack provides a pass-through digital audio (S/PDIF) signal from any pair of input channels, with no signal processing applied.
- Remote turn-on output (+12VDC) for activating aftermarket audio equipment.
- JLid™ Port allows connection of the included DRC-200 Digital Remote Controller to add dual configurable level controls, preset selection and LED status reporting from the driver's seat.
- Power Supply Type Regulated DC-DC SMPS
- Input Operating Voltage 10 - 16 VDC
- Standby Current Draw <1.5 mA
- Operating Current Draw 0.7 A
- Recommended Fuse Value 1 A
- Input Channels Eight
- Input Type Line-level, Differential-Balanced
- Input Voltage Range 250 mV - 7.1 V RMS
- Minimum Input Voltage 10 mV RMS
- Input Level Setting Eleven discrete selections from 250 mV - 7.1V RMS
- Output Channels Eight
- Analog Output Unbalanced, stereo RCA jacks
- Digital Output Optical (Toslink) output (S/PDIF)
- Output Impedance 450 Ω
- Latency Analog - Analog: 5.425 mS
- Analog - Optical: 5.470 mS
- Optical - Optical: 4.860 mS
- Optical - Analog: 4.805 mS
- S/N Ratio 98 dB (A-Weighted, referred to 4V RMS Output)
- THD+N @ Rated Output 0.02% (20 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Audio Resolution 24 bit / 48 kHz
- Number of EQ Bands 10 x 8 Channels
- Remote Level Control Included (DRC-200)
- Remote Level Functions Master Volume Control + Trim; Master Volume Control + Fader; Zone Control, LED Status Reporting
- 5-Pin Euroblock (Phoenix) connector
- 15' USB cable (Type-A on one end
- Type-B on other end
- 18' Control cable w/ RJ-45 connectors on both ends
- DRC-200 Level Control Knob w/ 46" attached cord terminating in a female RJ-45 socket and attached status LED w/ 38" cord
- LED mounting collar
- Two locking nuts
- Two flat washers
- Owner's manual