JL Audio MV600/1 MVi Series Monoblock Marine Subwoofer Amplifier DSP 600w RMS
Monoblock Class D Marine Subwoofer Amplifier, 600 W
There are no reviews for this product.
Monoblock Class D Marine Subwoofer Amplifier, 600 W x 1 @ 2 Ω / 400 W x 1 @ 4 Ω - 14.4V
MV monoblock subwoofer amplifiers are engineered to deliver outstanding bass performance and fidelity, with exceptional efficiency in marine applications.
All MV monoblock amplifiers are specifically designed to receive their input signals from the pre-outs of a full-range MVi amplifier, from which they will also receive all signal processing. For this reason, MV monoblock amplifiers have no onboard signal processing, other than a basic input sensitivity setting.
Instead of traditional control knobs and switches, MV amplifiers are configured via a compatible external device (PC, Tablet or Smartphone), with the appropriate JL Audio TüN™ Software application installed.
Equipped with an exclusive, low-frequency variant of our NexD2™ switching amplifier technology, the MV600/1 monoblock subwoofer amplifier generates up to 400 watts into 4 ohms, or a powerful 600 watts into 2 ohms. Housed in a compact, cast alloy chassis with marine-grade powder coat finish, the MV600/1 is outfitted with corrosion-resistant hardware and connectors.
Amplifier includes: Power Connector (for 4 AWG wire), Subwoofer Output Harness, 6 ft A/B USB Cable
NexD2™ Switching Technology
JL Audio's NexD2™ amplifier technologies are a next-level approach to improving what is already an outstanding Class D design platform. Employing new components and more advanced circuit layouts, fidelity and efficiency have been significantly enhanced.
Advanced Rollback Protection
JL Audio's exclusive Advanced Rollback Protection circuit monitors the amplifier's thermal condition and adjusts amplifier operation to eliminate annoying amplifier shut-down events.
JL Audio’s Differential-Balanced Inputs are engineered to combat induced cable noise, which is a common problem in car and marine audio installations. This technology allows for the use of conventional RCA cables, while delivering many of the benefits of a true balanced connection and accepting a wide range of input signal levels.
JLid™ is JL Audio's protocol for digital controllers and for communication of settings between devices (not for audio signals).
- @ 4 Ω 400 W RMS x 1
- @ 3 Ω 500 W RMS x 1
- @ 2 Ω 600 W RMS x 1
- @ 1.5 Ω N/A
- @ 4 Ω 300 W RMS x 1
- @ 3 Ω 400 W RMS x 1
- @ 2 Ω 500 W RMS x 1
- @ 1.5 Ω N/A
- Frequency Response 12 Hz - 500 Hz (+0, -1dB)
- S/N Ratio, referred to highest rated power
- (Analog Inputs) 90 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- S/N Ratio, referred to 1 W
- (Analog Inputs) 64 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Damping Factor @ 4 Ω >125 / 50 Hz
- Damping Factor @ 2 Ω >125 / 50 Hz
- THD+N @ Rated Power <1% @ 2 Ω per Ch.
- Input Voltage Range @ RCA Inputs 250 mV - 8 V RMS
- Min.Copper Power / Ground Wire Gauge 4 AWG wire
- Fuse Rating 50 A (AFS, AGU or MaxiFuse™)
- IP Rating IPX2 (when mounted vertically with connections pointed downward)
- Height (H) 2.05 in / 52 mm
- Width (W) 11.20 in / 285 mm
- Depth (D) 6.93 in / 176 mm
- Net Weight 5.0 lb / 2.27 kg
- Mono subwoofer amplifier
- Power connector
- One 10" Speaker output harnesses
- 6' USB cable (Type A USB on one end and Type B USB on other)
- 2 RCA Terminal covers (installed)
- Four 1" Stainless steel screws
- 2.5mm Allen wrench
- 3mm Allen wrench
- Connection guide
- On-line registration card