2 YEAR WARRANTY
JL Audio MV400/4i MVi Series 4 Channel Full Range Marine Amplifier DSP 400w RMS
4 Ch. Class D Full-Range Marine Amplifier with Integrated DSP, 400 W
There are no reviews for this product.
4-Channel Class D Full-Range Marine Amplifier with Integrated DSP, 100 W x 4 @ 2 Ω / 75 W x 4 @ 4 Ω - 14.4V
Engineered to deliver reference-grade audio performance in marine environments, every MVi amplifier unites our cutting-edge NexD2™ switching amplifier technology with an integrated, full-featured digital signal processor.
Outfitted with our second-generation NexD2™ technology, the MV400/4i produces up to 75 watts per channel into 4 ohms, or 100 watts into 2 ohms. It can also be bridged into 4 ohms, generating up to 200 W x 2.
The NexD2™ full-range technology in this amplifier is DSP-controlled and features a reduced loop area design utilizing DirectFET™ outputs for outstanding fidelity, very low noise and exceptional efficiency. Housed in a compact, cast alloy chassis with marine-grade powder coat finish, the MV400/4i is outfitted with corrosion-resistant hardware and connectors.
Instead of traditional control knobs and switches, all amplifier adjustments and DSP functionality are configured via a compatible external device (PC, Tablet or Smartphone), with the appropriate JL Audio TüN™ Software application installed.
Amplifier includes: Power Connector (for 4 AWG wire), Speaker Output Harnesses (2), 6 ft A/B USB Cable
NexD2™ Switching Technology
JL Audio's NexD2™ amplifier technologies are a next-level approach to improving what is already an outstanding Class D design platform. Employing new components and more advanced circuit layouts, fidelity and efficiency have been significantly enhanced.
Advanced Rollback Protection
JL Audio's exclusive Advanced Rollback Protection circuit monitors the amplifier's thermal condition and adjusts amplifier operation to eliminate annoying amplifier shut-down events.
JL Audio’s Differential-Balanced Inputs are engineered to combat induced cable noise, which is a common problem in car and marine audio installations. This technology allows for the use of conventional RCA cables, while delivering many of the benefits of a true balanced connection and accepting a wide range of input signal levels.
JLid™ is JL Audio's protocol for digital controllers and for communication of settings between devices (not for audio signals).
- @ 4 Ω 75 W RMS x 4
- @ 2 Ω 100 W RMS x 4
- Bridged @ 4Ω 200 W RMS x 2
- @ 4 Ω 60 W RMS x 4
- @ 2 Ω 90 W RMS x 4
- Bridged @ 4Ω 180 W RMS x 2
- Frequency Response 12 Hz - 24 kHz (+0, -1dB)
- S/N Ratio, referred to highest rated power
- (Analog Inputs) 99 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- S/N Ratio, referred to 1 W
- (Analog Inputs) 80 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Damping Factor @ 4 Ω >100 / 50 Hz
- Damping Factor @ 2 Ω >50 / 50 Hz
- THD+N @ Rated Power <1% @ 2 Ω per Ch.
- Input Voltage Range @ RCA Inputs 250 mV - 16 V RMS
- Min.Copper Power / Ground Wire Gauge 4 AWG wire
- Fuse Rating 40 A (AFS, AGU or MaxiFuse™)
- IP Rating IPX2 (when mounted vertically with connections pointed downward)
- Height (H) 2.05 in / 52 mm
- Width (W) 11.20 in / 285 mm
- Depth (D) 6.93 in / 176 mm
- Net Weight 5.0 lb / 2.27 kg
- 4-Channel amplifier
- Power connector
- Two 10" Speaker output harnesses (two speakers each)
- 6' USB cable (Type A USB on one end and Type B USB on other)
- 4 RCA Terminal covers (installed)
- Four 1" Stainless steel screws
- 2.5mm Allen wrench
- 3mm Allen wrench
- Connection guide
- On-line registration card