JL Audio MM100s-BE Marine Digital Media Receiver Bluetooth USB Radio Source Unit
Weatherproof Source Unit with Full-Color LCD Display
There are no reviews for this product.
MediaMaster® - Full-featured, weatherproof marine source unit with full color LCD display
Enjoy great audio wherever your adventures might take you, with the MediaMaster® 100s-BE, a Premium Source Unit designed to withstand anything Mother Nature can dish out. This full-featured source unit offers great audio performance and is ideal for marine and powersports applications. Its rugged, weatherproof (IP66 rated) chassis houses an ultra-bright, 3.5-inch full-color LCD display, with separate Day/Night lighting themes for outstanding visibility, even in bright sunshine. When in motion, you will also appreciate the clean user interface with big text and large backlit controls.
Because sound quality is our top priority, the MM100s-BE is not equipped with an internal amplifier designed to drive loudspeakers directly. Instead, it offers audiophile-quality circuitry to deliver crystal-clear signals to high-quality marine amplifiers, through eight preamp outputs. These are deployed in four configurable, nameable audio zones, each offering its own set of independent control options, making the MM100s-BE adaptable to a wide range of system types. On-the-fly, zone volume controls make it easy to adjust the level of your audio zones, while a useful zone volume limit feature makes sure that nobody gets blasted inadvertently. All zones feature our Zero-Clipping audio circuit design, with self-limiting tone controls to keep the audio clean at high listening levels, reducing the likelihood of speaker damage.
With certified NMEA-2000® connectivity, the MM100s-BE is also an ideal partner to your Garmin, Lowrance, Raymarine or Simrad Multifunction Display! (MFD)
This marine digital media receiver will not play CDs.
This receiver does not have a built-in amplifier, so you'll need marine amps to power your system.
Marine Materials / Testing
The design of marine products requires extensive materials testing to achieve reliability and longevity.
Building serious marine products requires a real commitment to environmental testing and materials specification. To this end, JL Audio has invested in Ultraviolet testing chambers (to simulate years of sun exposure) and Salt Fog chambers (to simulate years of exposure to salt-water environments). This testing is critical to building products that will not only sound great in your boat, but will also sound great for many, many years.
- injection-molded mica-filled polypropylene cone bodies with synthetic rubber surrounds, specifically formulated with UV inhibitors for marine duty.
- Marine-grade, synthetic fiber spiders with progressive roll designs to withstand high humidity.
- Specifically engineered polymer baskets are corrosion and UV-resistant and encapsulate the woofer's motor system to prevent corrosion.
- Gold-plated, marine-grade brass connection terminals
- Marine-grade stainless steel mounting hardware is included.
- Input Operating Voltage 10 - 16 VDC
- Standby Current Draw 120 mA
- Operating Current Draw 1.5 A
- Recommended Fuse Value 5 A
- Remote Turn-on Capacity 500 mA (max)
- Operating Temperature Range -4 F to +158 F (-20 C to +70 C)
- Display Size / Type 3.5-inch / TFT LCD backlighted
- Display Resolution 320 x 240
- Output Channels 4 Stereo pairs of RCA plugs
- Output Zones Relative, Absolute, Fixed or Off
- Maximum Output Voltage 4V RMS (Relative or Absolute), Selectable 4V/2V/1V RMS (Fixed)
- FM Tuner with RDS 87.5 MHz to 107.9 MHz (0.2 MHz step)
- AM Tuner 530 kHz to 1710 kHz (10 kHz step)
- NOAA Weather Band Tuner 162.400 MHz to 162.550 MHz (0.025 MHz step)
- Favorites 18 presets across all tuners
- Profile A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.4
- Core Specification Version 2.1 + EDR
- Codec SBC, Qualcomm® aptX™ audio
- Connection Range Up to 35 ft / 11 m
- Interface USB 2.0 host
- Maximum Current Output 1 A
- Supported Audio Formats MP3, WAV, WMA
- Apple Compatibility iPhone 5 or beyond (functionality contingent upon compatible iOS release)
- Height (H) 3.90 in / 99 mm
- Width (W) 5.94 in / 151 mm
- Depth (D1) 1.78 in / 45.2 mm
- Depth (D2) 3.17 in / 80.5 mm
- Mounting Hole Height (A) 3.25 in / 83 mm
- Mounting Hole Width (B) 4.7 in / 119 mm
- Marine source unit (5A fuse)
- Trim-ring (installed)
- Wiring harness
- Self-adhesive gasket
- 4 Screws
- Rubber face cover
- Cardboard template
- Owner's Manual