JL Audio FiX-86 6 Channel OEM Integration DSP Automatic Time Correction and EQ
OEM Integration DSP with Automatic Time Correction and Digital EQ
There are no reviews for this product.
OEM Integration DSP with Automatic Time Correction and Digital EQ. 8-ch. Inputs / 4-ch. Stereo + 2 Subwoofer RCA Outputs
The FiX™ 86 is a state-of-the-art digital signal processor engineered to deliver outstanding sound from factory source units, while retaining OEM fader control.
Unlike typical OEM interface products, the FiX™ 86 automatically corrects time-delayed factory outputs prior to signal summing and EQ correction. Calibration takes just a single button press and about 30 seconds to complete, with no special equipment needed.
With a powerful 24-bit DSP processor and quad 1/3 octave equalizers onboard, complex factory signals, up to 3-way front and 2-way rear, are combined and level matched automatically into six, full-range stereo signals: Front (fader-controlled), Rear (fader-controlled) and Subwoofer (non-fading, front+rear summed) outputs.
By connecting a PC running TüN™ Software via USB, you can also access a complete suite of diagnostic panels that show the frequency response of input signals, as well as the corrected outputs. Adjustments can be made to input polarity, muting, and filtering, and new calibrations can be initiated from the PC as well. By clicking on the “TUNE” tab of the TüN™ interface, you can also access four, user-adjustable, 10-band, graphic equalizers to fine tune the output signals.
Differential-balanced inputs accept virtually any OEM analog audio signal, from low-voltage, line-level to high-power, amplified speaker-level outputs (up to 30V RMS).
Activation methods include 12-volt or Auto Turn-On (Signal/DC-Offset Sensing) to trigger a dedicated remote turn-on output for aftermarket equipment.
An optional DRC-100 or DRC-200 Digital Remote Controller (sold separately) adds Master Volume Control and/or Subwoofer Level Control from the driver’s seat.
Achieving great sound from your factory stereo has never been easier, or sounded better... Now with fader retention and subwoofer output!
- Power Supply Type Regulated DC-DC SMPS
- Input Operating Voltage 10 - 16 VDC
- Standby Current Draw <1.5 mA
- Operating Current Draw 0.7 A
- Recommended Fuse Value 1 A
- Input Channels Eight
- Input Type Differential-Balanced
- Input Voltage Range 250 mV - 30 V RMS
- Minimum Input Voltage 10 mV RMS
- Input Level Setting Fully automatic
- Output Channels Six (Front/Rear/Sub Output Pairs)
- Analog Output Unbalanced, stereo RCA jacks
- Digital Output N/A
- Output Impedance 450 Ω
- S/N Ratio 96 dB (A-Weighted, referred to 4V RMS Output)
- THD+N @ Rated Output 0.02% (20 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Audio Resolution 24 bit / 48 kHz
- Number of EQ Bands 30 x 2 channels
- EQ Resolution 1/3 octave (25 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Remote Level Control Optional (DRC-100 or DRC-200)
- Remote Level Functions Master Volume Control, Handsfree Optimization, LED Status Reporting (DRC-200 adds Subwoofer Level Control)
- FiX-86 Processor
- Four 4-pin Euroblock (Phoenix) connectors
- One 5-pin Euroblock connector
- Owner's manual
- Calibration disc