Hertz Cento CX 165 6.5" 17cm 2 Way Car Door Coaxial Speakers 70w RMS Pair
Hertz CX 165
Cento Series 6-1/2" 2-way car speakers
Coaxial loudspeakers represent a major design challenge due to the critical nature of their acoustic output, being installed in an OEM placement often unfavorable to reproduction.
There are no reviews for this product.
For this reason, in order to achieve high performance, a great engineering effort was put into place, promptly addressed by our R&D team. The Cento two-way coaxials CX 165 features the new 24 mm (0.9 in.) Tetolon® dome tweeter that delivers a more musical and detailed sound compared to the more traditional plastic materials. The dispersion has been optimized for off-axis listening. The SPP-M cone (Semi Pressed Paper-Mica) ensuring superior acoustic and damping characteristics.
- Soft Tetolon® fiber 24 mm (0.9 in.) dome tweeter and 20 mm (0.8 in.) mobile coil cooled with ferrofluid, for extended and natural high frequencies.
- RHFC ™ (Rotary High Frequency Contour) tweeter angled and directable to the listener for a perfect frequency response in any installation scenario.
- Tweeter faceplate geometry optimized with FEM simulations (Finite Element Modeling), to provide an extremely linear frequency response in off-axis installations.
- 25 mm (1 in.) woofer coil featuring an aluminum former to guarantee high excursion and power handling.
- 165 mm (6.5 in.) semi-pressed paper cone SPP-M (Semi Pressed Paper-Mica) enhanced with Mica powder for an excellent balance between lightness and damping.
- High-density flux ferrite magnet combined with low-carbon polar plates for reduced distortion at high power levels.
- Compact and transparent three-spoke basket acoustically combined with a rubber magnet cover for total damping of spurious vibrations.
- Elegant grille made with high-resistance ABS plastic structure with a metallic finish combined with a protective metal mesh, available as optional.
- Power Handling - Peak W 210
- Power Handling - Continuous W 70
- Impedance Ω 4
- Frequency response Hz 55 ÷ 22k
- Sensitivity dB SPL 93
- Woofer size mm (in.) 165 (6.5)
- Tweeter size mm (in.) 24 (0.9)
- Woofer Voice Coil Ø mm (in.) 25 (1)
- Tweeter voice coil Ø mm (in.) 13 (0.5)
- Woofer magnet High density flux ferrite
- Tweeter magnet Neodymium
- Woofer cone Semi Pressed Paper-Mica
- Tweeter dome Tetolon®
- Two 2-way Speakers
- Eight 3/4" Screws
- 8 Speed clips
- Owner's manual (English/ Spanish/ French/ German/ Italian/ Portuguese/ 28 Others)
- Template on box
You may also like
UTOPIA 8WM WOOFEROUTSTANDING VERSATILITYThe key word for this 8” woofer is versatility. Thanks to our new ‘M'-profile 'W' sandwich cone combined with our TMD® surround, it is capable of covering an extremely broad frequency range, of playing as well low to bring you excellent dynamics as it is to climbing up to the high-mids to make a perfect transition with our 3.5WM midrange or our TBM tweeter.£659.99 ✓IN STOCK
C2-5255.25-inch (130 mm) 2-Way Component Speaker System£249.99 ✓IN STOCK
TH K2 II P CoroFor the enthusiasts who prefer to use a passive filter, the R&D team has created THX 2 II, a crossover engineered without compromise with the use of high quality resistors, capacitors and inductors. The filter, for both TH 6.5 II woofer and TH 1.5 II tweeter, has special compensation networks that optimize the load seen by the amplifier. The filtering configuration allows the following fine-tuning options to improve the performance in the passenger compartment:4 emission levels for the tweeter ( -4, -2 , 0, +1,5 dB), designed with L-Pad techniquemid-frequency level control (-3 -> 0 dB) centered at 900 Hz to vary the sound character from the analytical one obtained from professional monitors to the softer one typical of the most sophisticated home systems.possibility of bi-amplification£2,099.99 ✓IN STOCK
MPK 165P.3 PRO SystemThe MPK 165P.3 car audio speakers system energy in the mid-low range ensures a unique listening experience, creating the ideal set up alongside a powerful subwoofer section.£349.99 ✓IN STOCK
Hertz C 165 LCento Series 6-1/2" component woofersThe Cento line expands with the C165 L woofer, featuring the use of non-pressed paper for the cone membrane, a choice that gives this component a natural sound, with solid and controlled low frequencies.£129.99 ✓IN STOCK
17cm (6.7”) 3-Way Mega Bass Coaxial SpeakersXS-FB1730£38.95 ✓IN STOCK
JL Audio C1-075ctC1 Series 3/4" aluminum dome tweeters£49.99 ✓IN STOCK
XS-690ES Elevate your soundAdd new levels of dynamic power and depth to your system with XS-690ES 2-way speakers. With the clarity of Mobile ES and wide frequency response, it will change the way you listen in your car forever.£289.99 ✓IN STOCK
Focal Performance PC 100Performance Series 4" 2-way car speakers£89.99 ✓IN STOCK
UG VW GOLF 6 F2.2145 mm plug and play 2-way system£309.99 ✓IN STOCK
Focal ES 165KX2K2 Power Series 6-1/2" component speaker system (2-ohm)£499.99 ✓IN STOCK
Hertz DSK 165.3Dieci Series 6-1/2" component speaker systemThe woofers employ the exclusive V-cone® profile for amazing off-axis response and detailed mid-high range.£119.99 ✓IN STOCK
UG VAUXHALL RX2.1165 mm plug and play 2-way system£279.99 ✓IN STOCK
APX 6.5APX 6.5 features a concentric coaxial tweeter: with one single point of sound emission it is possible to obtain a consistent in-phase response, with consequent reconstruction of the acoustic scene comparable to a system of separate woofer + tweeter.The 6.5″ cones surround features the exclusive shallow “Triple Wave” profile, for maximum excursion linearity.£129.99 ✓IN STOCK
Audiofrog GS60GS Series 6" midrange car speakers£299.99 ✓IN STOCK
TS-MR204020cm 2-Way Marine Speakers (200W)£149.99 ✓IN STOCK
M3-650X-S-Gm-i6.5-inch (165 mm) Marine Coaxial Speakers, Gunmetal Sport Grilles with RGB LED Lighting£339.99 ✓IN STOCK
Audiofrog GS25GS Series 2-1/2" midrange car speakers£279.99 ✓IN STOCK
Audiofrog GS62GS Series 2-way car speaker£369.99 ✓IN STOCK
X 130 Uno coaxialsThe 5” two way coaxials X 130 features a special designed tweeter faceplate optimized for exceptional off-axis performance to ensure a linear frequency response when installed in a factory replacement setup.£59.99 ✓IN STOCK