2 YEAR WARRANTY
Helix M Four DSP 4 Channel Amplifier 10 Channel Digital Sound Processor 400w RMS
HELIX M FOUR DSP
4 Channel Class D Amplifier
There are no reviews for this product.
HELIX M FOUR DSP
That rocks – the new M FOUR DSP
The M FOUR DSP is more than “just” another four-channel amplifier – rather, despite its small dimensions, you are dealing with a powerful control center that has not less than a total of ten processed DSP channels. In addition, the amplifier delivers plentiful output power with generously 100 Watts RMS per channel into both 4 Ohms and 2 Ohms load.
Finally its awesome price performance ratio in combination with the fantastic feature set will ensure bright eyes.
- Up to 135 Watts RMS max. output power per channel into 4 & 2 Ω
- Extremely powerful 64 Bit “fixed point” Audio DSP and state-of-the-art 32 Bit AD and DA signal converters from AKM
- ACO – Advanced 32 Bit CoProcessor platform for enhanced system and DSP features like:
- ISA (Input Signal Analyzer) and InputEQ for easy analysis and compensation of input signals
- SFX sound effects – Augmented Bass Processing, StageXpander, RealCenter & Co.
- Smart 6-channel highlevel input with ADEP.3 circuit
- Six RCA / Cinch line outputs with max. 6 Volts output voltage
- Virtual Channel Processing (VCP) allows even more flexible configuration for highly complex sound systems
- Bridgeable amplifier channels for driving powerful woofer or subwoofer
- DSP-board manufactured in Germany
Smart highlevel input ADEP.3
Modern, factory-installed car radios incorporate sophisticated possibilities of diagnosing the connected speakers. In particular the latest generation of car radios are equipped with additional monitoring functions so that failure messages and loss of specific features (e.g. fader function) quite often appear if an amplifier will be hooked up – but not with the M FOUR DSP.
The new ADEP.3 circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection, 3rd Generation) avoids all these problems without loading the speaker outputs of the OE radio during high volumes unnecessarily.
Power Save Mode
The Power Save Mode is incorporated in the basic setup. It allows to significantly reduce the power consumption of the amplifiers that are connected to the HELIX M FOUR DSP once there’s no input signal present for more than 60 seconds. Please note that in many up-to-date cars with “CAN” or any other internal bus structures it may happen that the radio remains “invisibly” turned on for up to 45 min. even after locking and leaving the car! Once the “Power Save Mode“ is active the remote output and therefore the connected amplifiers will be turned off.
The M FOUR DSP will reactivate the remote output within a second if a music signal is applied. It is possible to either modify the turn-off time of 60 sec. or completely deactivate the “Power Save Mode” via the DSP PC-Tool software.
The switched power supply of the HELIX M FOUR DSP assures a constant internal supply voltage even if the battery’s voltage drops to 6 Volts during engine crank.
ACO – Advanced 32 Bit CoProcessor
The HELIX M FOUR DSP incorporates an extraordinary powerful 32 Bit CoProcessor of the latest generation for all monitoring and communication tasks, both internally and externally. In opposite to the 8 Bit predecessor generation this MCU achieves way higher speeds with respect to setup switching and data communication with our DSP PC-Tool software. A further significant advantage is the integrated, native boot loader of the CoProcessor.
It allows software upgrades of all components of the integrated DSP in order to adjust the microcontroller-controlled ADEP.3 circuit for example to future requirements of the diagnostic system of factory radios or if the device will be extended with additional interfaces. In addition, thanks to the new flash memory, the ACO offers 10 memory locations for sound setups instead of the common two.
- Power RMS ≤ 1% THD+N
- - @ 4 Ohms 4 x 100 Watts
- - @ 2 Ohms 4 x 100 Watts
- - @ 1 Ohm -
- - bridged @ 4 Ohms 2 x 200 Watts
- - bridged @ 2 Ohms -
- Max. output power per channel* Up to 135 Watts RMS @ 4 / 2 Ohms
- Amplifier technology Class D
- Inputs 6 x RCA / Cinch
- 6 x Highlevel speaker input
- 1 x Optical SPDIF (12 - 96 kHz)
- 1 x Remote In
- Input sensitivity RCA / Cinch 1 - 4 Volts
- Highlevel 5 - 20 Volts
- Input impedance RCA / Cinch 22 kOhms
- Input impedance highlevel 9 - 33 Ohms or 20 kOhms
- Outputs 4 x Speaker output
- 6 x RCA / Cinch
- 2 x Remote Out
- Output voltage RCA / Cinch 6 Volts RMS
- Frequency response 20 Hz - 22,000 Hz
- DSP resolution 64 Bit
- DSP power 295 MHz (1.2 billion MAC operations/second)
- Sampling rate 48 kHz
- DSP type Audio signal processor
- Signal-to-noise ratio digital input 105 dB (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-noise ration analog input 102 dB (A-weighted)
- Distortion (THD) < 0.03 %
- Damping factor 100
- Operating voltage 10.5 - 16 Volts (max. 5 sec.down to 6 Volts)
- Idle current 1500 mA
- Max. remote output current 500 mA
- Fuse 2 x 30 A Maxi-fuse (APX)
- Additional features ADEP.3 circuit, Auto Remote switch, 32 Bit CoProcessor, Control Input
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 50 x 230 x 154 mm /
- 2.00 x 9.06 x 6.06“
* In typical multi-channel applications (2- / 3-way system + rear + subwoofer)
- Amplifier HELIX M FOUR DSP
- Line Output-to-RCA / Cinch cable
- USB cable
- Mounting material
- Instruction manual