Garmin Fenix 5S 42mm Sapphire Multisport GPS Smart Watch Black Band 010-01685-11
fēnix® 5S Black Sapphire with Black Band
PART NUMBER: 010-01685-11
Garmin (NOH) Newly Overhauled device.
Guaranteed to be in as new condition complete with brand new accessories no box with a full 12 Month Warranty.
For more information about Garmin NOH device’s, see the bottom of the description.
There are no reviews for this product.
Get More From Your Workout with Less on Your Wrist
- Premium smaller-sized (42 mm) multisport GPS watch with Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology1
- Steel grip design with stainless steel EXO-Antenna bezel and forged steel back to maintain the best integrity in demanding environments
- Preloaded activity profiles for all of your sports and adventures
- Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows the effects and progress of your workouts
- Connected features² include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online sport community and personalisation through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ™ store
- Outdoor sensors, including GPS and GLONASS satellite positioning, barometric altimeter, 3-axis compass with gyroscope
- Battery life: up to 9 days in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 14 hours in GPS mode or up to 40 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode.
- fēnix® 5S Sapphire edition adds a scratch resistant sapphire glass, WI-FI support to automatically sync with Garmin Connect and an additional QuickFit™ band in the box to better match your style.
For serious athletes and adventurers who want to do more, not wear more – fēnix 5S is the perfect fit. It’s our premium multisport watch that offers full-size performance in a lighter, sleeker, more compact design. So you can beat yesterday with advanced features that make a real difference to your training progress such as wrist-based heart rate¹, built-in activity profiles, basic navigation functions, and performance metrics that lets you better control measure the effectiveness and progress of of your training. It’s one smart sportwatch you can comfortably wear anywhere – office or outback – to keep pace with your active lifestyle.
Striking Design, Strong Performance
Because one size does not fit all, the fēnix 5S with 42 mm of watch diameter has been optimised to perfectly fit athletes with narrower wrists while providing all the advanced sport features that fēnix is known for. fēnix 5S features a sleek athletic design and superior quality feel with a stainless steel EXO-Antenna bezel and a forged steel back to guarantee performance in the most demanding of environments (water-rated to 100 meters). The fēnix 5S matches both your aesthetic and athletic ambition.
An always on, high-resolution, full-colour Garmin Chroma Display™ assures great readability at any time. fēnix 5S makes use of transflective technology that reflects and transmits light at the same time enables the watch face to become even better readable under intense sunlight. To guarantee enhanced durability of this sport watch over time fēnix 5S sapphire editions offers a high quality scratch-resistant sapphire lens.
Wrist-based Heart Rate1
To provide the ultimate freedom to the ambitious athlete all fēnix 5 models include Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology that lets you monitor your heart rate without wearing a chest strap. With the new fully integrated Elevate sensor on your wrist you can control at any time the intensity of your training and track daily activities with 24/7 heartrate monitoring to gain more accurate information on burned calories during the day.
Match Your Style with Interchangeable Watchbands
A selection of QuickFit bands in your choice of premium leather, metal or silicone makes it easy to mix and match styles to go with any sport or activity. No tools are required to make the transformation. Just swap, click and go.
- Lens material chemically strengthened glass
- Bezel material stainless steel
- Case material fiber-reinforced polymer with stainless steel rear cover
- QuickFit™ watch band compatible included (20 mm)
- Strap material silicone, suede or steel
- Physical size 42 x 42 x 15 mm
- Display size 1.1” (27.94 mm) diameter
- Display resolution 218 x 218 pixels; sunlight-visible, always-on, low power, colourful display
- Display type sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Weight With silicone band: 2.4 oz (67.0 g)
- Battery life Up to 9 days in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 14 hours in GPS mode, and up to 35 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode
- Water rating 10 ATM
- Colour display
- Memory/history 64 MB; available 54 MB
What is a Newly Overhauled (NOH) Device?
A newly overhauled (NOH) device is a device that was returned to Garmin to be factory refurbished. Newly overhauled devices go through extensive testing to bring the devices up to the same specifications as when they were manufactured as new, maintaining high quality standards. Newly overhauled devices will still have a one year manufacturer's warranty when purchased from a Garmin dealer.
- fēnix 5S Sapphire
- Black Silicon Band
- Charging/data cable
Note: Metal Strap & Extra Band Not Included