Garmin Fenix 5 Plus Sapphire 47mm Sapphire Multisport GPS Watch HRM 010-01988-01
fēnix® 5 Plus with Black Band
PART NUMBER 010-01988-01
Garmin (NOH) Newly Overhauled device.
Guaranteed to be in as new condition complete with brand new accessories no box with a full 12 Month Warranty.
For more information about Garmin NOH device’s, see the bottom of the description.
There are no reviews for this product.
Multisport GPS watch with maps, music, metrics and more
- Premium multisport GPS smartwatch, with wrist heart rate technology1 and colour TopoActive Europe* maps, featuring Trendline™ popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel or diamond-like carbon (DLC) titanium bezel, buttons and rear case
- Sync with music streaming services such as Spotify® to easily store and play your favourite songs right from your watch
- Garmin Pay™ ready. The contactless payment solution3 lets you make convenient payments with your watch, so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Built-in navigation sensors include three-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as multisatellite (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Battery performance:4 up to 12 days in smartwatch mode and 8 hours in GPS mode with music (depending on settings)
For athletes and outdoor adventurers, the watches of the fēnix 5 Plus Series are the high-performance way to beat yesterday and bring your maps and music along. These rugged, premium-crafted watches feature routable colour mapping, wrist-based heart rate, storage for up to 1000 songs and our Garmin Pay ready contactless payment solution.
Your roadmap to success
Whether you’re in the city or on the trail, all fēnix 5 Plus Series watches provide built-in mapping and navigation features to help keep you oriented and on course. Full-colour TopoActive Europe mapping comes preloaded with map data optimised for at-a-glance navigation and location tracking. For runners and cyclists, the device also features Trendline popularity routing, which uses millions of kilometres of Garmin Connect™ data to help you to run and cycle like locals — wherever you go.
Premium materials, robust performance
Built for rugged adventures and crafted of the finest premium-grade materials, fēnix 5 Plus Series watches are available in a variety of finish choices, including PVD-coated stainless steel bezel and DLC titanium bezel versions. A bright, high-resolution, full-colour transflective Garmin Chroma Display™ with LED backlighting assures readability in all ambient conditions even under intense sunlight. For added scratch resistance, a high-strength domed sapphire lens is available on several fēnix 5 Plus Series models.
- LENS MATERIAL domed chemically strengthened glass or sapphire crystal
- BEZEL MATERIAL stainless steel or titanium
- CASE MATERIAL fibre-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover
- QUICKFIT™ WATCH BAND COMPATIBLE included (22 mm)
- STRAP MATERIAL silicone
- PHYSICAL SIZE 47 x 47 x 15.8 mm
- Fits wrists with the following circumference:
- Silicone band: 163-249 mm
- DISPLAY SIZE 1.2” (30.4 mm) diameter
- DISPLAY RESOLUTION 240 x 240 pixels
- DISPLAY TYPE sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- WEIGHT 86 g
- BATTERY LIFE Smartwatch: Up to 12 days
- GPS: Up to 18 hours
- GPS and Music: Up to 8 hours
- UltraTrac™ mode: Up to 42 hours
- WATER RATING 10 ATM
- COLOUR DISPLAY
- MEMORY/HISTORY 16 GB
What is a Newly Overhauled (NOH) Device?
A newly overhauled (NOH) device is a device that was returned to Garmin to be factory refurbished. Newly overhauled devices go through extensive testing to bring the devices up to the same specifications as when they were manufactured as new, maintaining high quality standards. Newly overhauled devices will still have a one year manufacturer's warranty when purchased from a Garmin dealer.
- fēnix 5 Plus
- Black Silicon Band
- Charging/data cable