Garmin Fenix 5 Multisport GPS Smart Watch HRM Silver Blue Band 010-01688-01
fēnix® 5 Silver with Blue Band
PART NUMBER 010-01688-01
Garmin (NOH) Newly Overhauled device.
Guaranteed to be in as new condition complete with brand new accessories no box with a full 12 Month Warranty.
For more information about Garmin NOH device’s, see the bottom of the description.
There are no reviews for this product.
Get More From Your Workout
- The ultra multisport GPS watch with preloaded full-colour TOPO mapping for Europe and wearable navigation features
- Steel Grip design with stainless steel EXO-Antenna as bezel, forged steel back and sapphire crystal to maintain best integrity in demanding environment
- Preloaded activity profiles for all your sports and adventures and Elevate™ wrist heartrate
- Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows the effects and progress of your workouts
- Connected features2 include smart notifications, Wi-Fi support for automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online sport community and personalisation through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ™ store
- Outdoor sensors, including GPS and GLONASS satellite positioning, barometric altimeter, 3-axis compass with gyroscope.
- Battery life: up to 12 days in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 20 hours in GPS mode or up to 50 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode.
fēnix 5X is the ultra multisport GPS watch for athletes and adventurers. It’s the first fēnix series watch to offer full-colour European recreational mapping for at-a-glance navigation and location reference – so you can beat yesterday, and be sure of getting back. You get training features such as Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology2, built-in activity profiles, advanced performance metrics and training status readings that allow you to train more efficient. Smart notifications1 help you stay in touch on the go. Plus, QuickFit™ bands let you tailor the look to any lifestyle or activity – no tools required.
Striking Design, Strong Performance
fēnix 5X is the ultra watch with 51mm diameter and the most advance training and navigation feature set. fēnix 5X features a rugged design and tough quality feel with a stainless steel EXO-Antenna as bezel and a forged steel back to guarantee the best integrity in demanding environments water-rated to 100 meters. The fēnix 5X matches both your aesthetic and athletic interests.
A Full-colour Roadmap to the Finishline
Whether you’re in the city or on the trail, an array of fēnix 5X on-watch mapping and navigation features help keep you oriented and on-course at a glance.
- Full-colour European recreational mapping that comes preloaded; map data is optimised for at-a-glance navigation and location tracking on your wrist
- Round-trip routing options give runners and cyclists the ability to enter a distance they want to conduct and the watch will suggest appropriate courses
- Easy-to-read guidance cues provide banners on the display that show upcoming turns
- Around Me map mode displays locations nearby in a simplified graphical interface that increases awareness and ease when navigating in unfamiliar environments
- Data overlays on the map highlight key information so you don’t have to switch screens while in an activity
- GroupTrack4 allows you to keep tabs on your buddies for adventures such as skiing; LiveTrack allows friends to follow your adventures in real time2
Outstanding readability on the Run
An always on, high-resolution, full-colour Garmin Chroma Display™ assures great readability at any time. fēnix 5X makes use of 1.2’’ display with transflective technology that reflects and transmits light at the same time enables the watch face to become even better readable under intense sunlight. To guarantee enhanced durability in rough environment this sport watch offers a high quality scratch-resistant sapphire lens.
- LENS MATERIAL chemically strengthened glass
- BEZEL MATERIAL stainless steel
- CASE MATERIAL fiber-reinforced polymer with stainless steel rear cover
- QUICKFIT™ WATCH BAND COMPATIBLE included (22 mm)
- STRAP MATERIAL silicone
- PHYSICAL SIZE 47 x 47 x 15.5 mm
- DISPLAY SIZE 1.2” (30.5 mm) diameter
- DISPLAY RESOLUTION 240 x 240 pixels; sunlight-visible, always-on, low power, colourful display
- DISPLAY TYPE sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- WEIGHT With silicone band: 85.0 g
- BATTERY LIFE Up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 24 hours in GPS mode, and up to 60 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode
- WATER RATING 10 ATM
- COLOUR DISPLAY
- MEMORY/HISTORY 64 MB; available 54 MB
What is a Newly Overhauled (NOH) Device?
A newly overhauled (NOH) device is a device that was returned to Garmin to be factory refurbished. Newly overhauled devices go through extensive testing to bring the devices up to the same specifications as when they were manufactured as new, maintaining high quality standards. Newly overhauled devices will still have a one year manufacturer's warranty when purchased from a Garmin dealer.
- fēnix 5
- BlueSilicon Band
- Charging/data cable