Garmin Dash Cam 55 Plus Edition 1440p 60fps GPS WiFi 1 Channel Dash Cam Camera
Garmin Dash Cam™ 55
Plus edition - 1440p with polarising filter
PART NUMBER: 010-01750-13
There are no reviews for this product.
Compact and Discreet GPS-enabled Dash Cam
- Small and inconspicuous when mounted on windscreen
- High-quality 3.7 megapixel camera with 1440p video capture; works even in low-light conditions
- Forward collision and lane departure warnings1 plus alerts for nearby red light cameras and speed cameras2
- Includes lifetime safety camera updates
- GPS-enabled with automatic incident detection (G-Sensor) saves video footage on impact to show when and where events happened
- Voice control3 allows you to start/stop audio recording, take a still picture and more, all with your voice.
Control It with Your Voice
Command dash cam with your voice, and keep your hands on the wheel. Say “OK, Garmin” to save video, take a picture, start/stop audio recording and start/stop the Travelapse feature.
Records High-quality 1440p HD Video
Garmin Dash Cam 55 is an easy-to-use high-definition driving recorder with 2.0” LCD display. With an outstanding field of view, it captures the entire road and includes GPS for detailed time and location data, pinpointing exactly where and when events happened. Rely on your Garmin Dash Cam 55 to capture excellent video detail in both bright and low-light conditions. Mount the camera to your windscreen, and record your drive in 1440p. Dash Cam records in a continuous loop, using the included replaceable microSD™ card. To add more memory, add a larger microSD card (accepts up to 64 GB, sold separately; Class 10 required). Play back the footage right on the display or review later on your computer.
Your Eyewitness That Never Blinks
No need to worry about starting and stopping. If Garmin Dash Cam 55 is plugged into a powered source, it starts recording automatically and saves footage in case of incidents.
All footage is stamped with time and location so you know exactly when and where events happened. When reviewing footage on your computer, you’ll have a record of latitude, longitude, date, time, speed and direction of travel.
Garmin Dash Cam 55 features automatic incident detection (G-Sensor) so when an incident is detected, your camera knows to save the current, last and next recordings, thereby preserving a complete record of the event. And all this information is saved to the included Class 10 replaceable microSD memory card.
For a close-up view of vehicle or property damage, you can remove Garmin Dash Cam 55 from your vehicle and take snapshots.
Share the Drive with Travelapse™
The Travelapse video capture feature provides an easy and fun way to record and share your adventures by condensing hours of driving into minutes of highlights.
Wirelessly Sync Videos to Your Smartphone
Garmin Dash Cam 55 has built-in Wi-Fi® so you can wirelessly sync videos to your compatible smartphone after downloading the free VIRB® App. This makes it easy to share videos with friends, insurance agencies or legal authorities.
Drive with Increased Awareness
Garmin Dash Cam 55 features helpful driver awareness warnings to help encourage safer driving. The forward collision warning1 alerts if you drive too closely to the car ahead. Lane departure warnings1 alert you if you stray from your lane. The red light and speed cameras warning2 alerts you to nearby red light cameras or speed cameras. Get regularly updated red light and speed camera location data with a subscription to the Cyclops™ database, which is maintained daily and contains information about fixed red light and speed cameras. And when your vehicle is stopped at a junction or in traffic, the “Go” alert notifies you when traffic ahead of your vehicle is moving again.
Monitor Your Parked Vehicle
Parking mode monitors your car’s surroundings while your car is parked and the engine is not running. It automatically begins recording if and when motion is detected. (Requires Garmin parking mode cable, sold separately; professional installation recommended.)
1Certain conditions may impair the warning function. Visit Garmin.com/warnings for details.
2Red light and safety camera warnings are not available in all regions.
3Voice control is available for English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Swedish.
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
- Garmin Dash Cam 55
- Low profile magnetic mount
- Vehicle power cable (4 metres)
- USB cable
- microSD™ card
- Quick start manual
- Physical dimensions WxHxD: 5.62 cm x 4.05 cm x 2.14 cm
- Display size 2.0" diag (5.1 cm)
- Display resolution 320 x 240 pixels
- Display type QVGA color TFT LCD
- Weight 59.5 g
- Battery rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life up to 30 minutes
- Magnetic mount
- Maps & memory
- Data cards microSD™ card (included)
- Camera features
- Automatic incident detection
- Camera resolution 1440P
- Field of View 122 degrees
- Voice control
- Frame rate up to 60 FPS
- GPS speed and location info in video
- Mobile app to review footage yes (Garmin VIRB® Mobile app)
- Camera-assisted features for forward collision warnings, lane departure warnings, "Go" alert and Garmin Real Vision™