BlackVue Conecta OBD Power Parking Mode Cable DR900S DR750S DR590 DR650S DR490
BlackVue OBD Power Pro Cable
The BlackVue OBD Power Pro Cable is the quickest and simplest way to power your BlackVue dash cam directly from the vehicles electrical system, without a visible cable or the complicated and time consuming task of wiring directly to the fusebox.
There are no reviews for this product.
Simply plug the BlackVue OBD Power Pro Cable into your vehicleâ€™s OBD II port and connect to your BlackVue dash cam, before tucking the cable out of sight around the dashboard and head lining for a tidy and discreet installation.
- Length: 3.5m
- Easy installation, connects to vehicleâ€™s OBD II port
- Parking and Standard modes
- Battery discharge protection
- Plug in the Connecta OBD power plug
- If it does not power up the Camera turn the ignition on
- Start the vehicle and run it for 10 seconds
- The camera will now power up
- Cycle the ignition and the camera should power up again
**The Connecta has just been programmed to monitor the voltages of the vehicle through the OBD***
Some OBD ports will not keep a permanent feed when the vehicle is off, so park mode will not work.
- OBD Power Pro Cable
NOT Compatible with DR490L & DR750LW BlackVue Models