Cellink EXT 7 Expansion Battery Pack for Extended NEO 6 or Neo 9 Batteries
CELLINK EXT 7
Expansion Battery Pack for NEO 6 & NEO 9 Batteries
There are no reviews for this product.
The Cellink EXT 7 is an expansion battery pack designed to be used in conjunction with the Cellink NEO 6 and NEO 9 dash cam battery products, providing extended parking mode recording.
Please note that the EXT 7 is an expansion pack and cannot be used on its own.
Each EXT 7 battery has a capacity of 84.5Wh, capable of providing an additional 45 hours of constant recording when powering a single channel dash cam (dash cam model dependant). In real-world situations where the dash cam is only recording periodically, triggered only when motion or impact is detected, the operation time will normally be measured in days rather than hours. Multiple EXT 7 expansion battery packs can be connected in sequence to multiply dash cam recording time, up to a maximum of 5 packs.
Cellink NEO battery packs operate by charging a high quality LiFePO4 (lithium iron phosphate) battery through either the cigarette lighter socket or directly from the electrical system, while the vehicle is running. When the ignition is switched-off, the charged battery is then used to provide continuous power to the dash cam without the need to draw any power from the vehicle’s car battery. This process is very effective in reducing the risk of battery discharge and low voltage electrical warnings from the vehicle battery.
- Companion battery pack for Cellink NEO 6 and NEO 9
- Provides an additional 45 hrs of constant recording (dash cam model dependant)
- Plug & Play - simply plugs into Cellink NEO 6 or NEO 9 battery pack with a single cable
- Expandable - connect up to 5 x EXT 7 in sequence to increase recording times
- Compatible with NEO battery manager app for iOS and Android
- Safe and dependable LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate) technology Package includes connection cable to Cellink NEO 6 or NEO 9 battery pack
- Battery Cell Type :
- - LiFePo4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate)
- Colour / Size / Weight :
- Black / 157mm (W) x 243mm (L) x 39.5mm (H) / 1.8kg Input Voltage / Current :
- - 12V – 17V / 6.5A (max)
- Charging Voltage / Current :
- - 14.6V / 3.3A, 13.2A (max)
- Charging Time :
- - Approx. 40-80 mins
- Hours of Use :
- - Up to 10-23 hours (dependent on dash cam)
- Capacity :
- - 12.8V / 6,600mAh / 84.48Wh
- Output Voltage / Current :
- - Dashcam port: 10V – 14.6 V / 6A (max)
- Operating Temperature:
- - Charging Temperature:
- 0° − 45°C (32° − 113°F)
- - Discharging Temperature:
- -10° − 60°C (14°F − 140°F)
- - Storage Temperature:
- -10° − 35°C (-14°F − 95°F)
- High Temperature Cut-Off :
- - Approx. 80°C (176°F)
- EXT 7
- Expansion Connection Cable
- Velcro Strips (2 included)