BlackVue Dash Cam DR900X-2CH 128GB 4K UHD Wi-Fi GPS Cloud 2 Channel Camera
DR900X-2CH 4K UHD DASHCAM
- FRONT AND REAR VEHICLE PROTECTION
- OUTSTANDING 4K RESOLUTION
- BEST VIDEO COMPRESSION
- FAST WI-FI
There are no reviews for this product.
Capture everything front and rear
Front camera: 8 megapixels CMOS sensor recording in 4K Ultra High Definition (3840×2160) at 30FPS.
Rear camera: 2.1 megapixels Sony STARVIS™ recording in Full HD (1920×1080) at 30FPS.
The front camera’s ultra-wide 162-degree angle takes full advantage of the 4K UHD resolution. The rear camera records in Full HD at a 139-degree angle with outstanding low-light sensitivity.
Native Parking Mode with built-in voltage monitor to protect your vehicle battery (hardwiring cable included).
With the free BlackVue Cloud service, check on your car from anywhere, anytime.
No need to sacrifice recording time
With bigger resolution come bigger files…unless you have better compression.
High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC/H.265) is the standard in 4K video broadcasting and streaming.
With HEVC, you get great-looking 4K videos but same recording time as a regular Full HD dashcam.
Who said you can’t have it all?
Fast Wi-Fi, GPS and Optional LTE
GPS: visualize the location of your vehicle on the map during video playback and overlay speed on videos (can be hidden in settings).
Wi-Fi: connect to your BlackVue with a smartphone or tablet and download files at blazing speed. Wi-Fi also lets your BlackVue connect to BlackVue Cloud via any home or mobile Wi-Fi hotspot (router).
LTE: connect the optional LTE connectivity module* via the USB port for the best Cloud experience.
(*) SIM card not included.
Native Parking Mode
Hardwiring cable included
DR900X Series can be hardwired to your vehicle’s fuse panel for Parking Mode, without requiring optional accessories. The dashcam will switch to Parking Mode automatically when vehicle ignition is turned off. Voltage cutoff and timer can be set in the BlackVue App.
Parking Mode accessories support
DR900X Series is also compatible with all BlackVue Parking Mode Kits and Batteries.
Your videos are safe
Event Files Overwrite Protection: dashcams record in a loop, overwriting older files when the memory is full. BlackVue can prevent Event files (triggered manually or by impacts) overwriting. Up to fifty (50) files can be protected this way. You can choose to allow new Event files to overwrite past Event files, thus keeping the latest fifty.
Adaptive Format-Free File Management: this BlackVue-developed file system improves recording stability and requires less microSD card formatting.
SD Card Failure Alert: your BlackVue detects as soon as the microSD card fails and warns you with a “Please check SD card” voice alert.
Built-in Impact & Motion Detection
Automatically tags important files
While driving, your BlackVue detects impacts and sudden changes in speed. While parked, it also detects movements*.
Use the filters in the BlackVue App and Viewer
All videos are tagged (Normal, Event, Parking Mode motion or time lapse), so that you can easily find the relevant ones in the BlackVue Viewer for Windows and Mac OS or the BlackVue App for Android and iOS.
Programmable proximity sensor
Toggle audio recording ON and OFF by simply waving your hand in front of it. The sensor can also be configured to trigger Manual Event videos in the settings.
Turn Wi-Fi ON/OFF with the push of a button. All actions are confirmed by a voice prompt.
Manage Videos Easily with the BlackVue App and Viewer
The BlackVue App (iOS/Android) and Viewer (Windows/Mac OS) are free to download and use.
Both allow you to change settings and review videos sorted by time and type (Normal/Event/Parking).
With the BlackVue App, connect via Wi-Fi to your dashcam to retrieve videos on the spot.
Me and My Car. Connected.
Connect to your BlackVue anytime, from anywhere in the world with BlackVue Cloud.
Enjoy remote Live View and Push Notifications to your phone.
Back up important videos to the Cloud remotely.
Play and download videos from your dashcam’s memory or the Cloud from anywhere.
LTE Connectivity Module (Optional)
The CM100LTE connects to your compatible BlackVue X Series dashcam to provide easy 4G LTE connectivity. All you need is a valid Nano SIM card. The CM100LTE connects via the USB port of your dashcam. Your BlackVue powers the module and automatically accesses the Cloud when the module is plugged in.
- Model Name DR900X-2CH 4K UHD DASHCAM
- Channel 2CH
- Highlights 4K UHD (Front) + Full HD (Rear), HEVC (H.265), 2.4-5GHz Wi-Fi, Cloud, External LTE Module (Optional)
- Product Dimensions Front: W 118.5 mm (4.67″) x H 36 mm (1.42″) / 106 g (3.74 oz) Rear: W 67.4 mm (2.65″) x H 25 mm (0.98″) / 25 g (0.88 oz)
- Rear Camera Connection Coaxial cable
- Memory Support microSD card up to 256GB
- Recording Modes – Normal, – Event (Impact Detection / Speed Limit / Manual), – Parking Mode (Impact+Region-based Motion Detection, Timelapse+Events)
- Parking Mode YES (with 3-wire hardwiring cable – included)
- Parking Mode Event Voice Notifications YES
- Imaging Sensor Front: 8MP CMOS Sensor Rear: Sony STARVIS™ CMOS Sensor (Approx. 2.1MP)
- Viewing Angle Front: Diagonal 162°, Horizontal 136°, Vertical 77° Rear: Diagonal 139°, Horizontal 116°, Vertical 61°
- Resolution Frame Rate Front / Rear -4K UHD (3840×2140) @30fps (Extreme) / Full HD (1920×1080) @30fps -4K UHD (3840×2140) @30fps / Full HD (1920×1080) @30fps -Full HD (1920×1080) @60fps / Full HD (1920×1080) @30fps -Full HD (1920×1080) @30fps / Full HD (1920×1080) @30fps
- Video Codec H.265 (HEVC), H.264 (AVC)
- Image Quality and Bitrate Front/Rear Highest (Extreme): 25+10 Mbps Highest: 12+10 Mbps High: 10+8 Mbps Normal: 8+6 Mbps
- Format Free YES (Adaptive)
- Event File Overwrite Protection YES (up to 50)
- SD Card Failure Alert YES
- Scheduled Reboot YES
- Video File Extension MP4
- Wi-Fi Built-in (802.11 a.b.g.n.ac)
- Cloud Compatible YES
- GPS Built-in (Dual Band : GPS, GLONASS)
- Microphone Built-in
- Speaker Built-in
- Impact Sensor 3-Axis Acceleration Sensor
- LED Indicators
- Front: Recording LED, GPS/BT LED, LTE/Wi-Fi LED, Front Security LED, Proximity Sensing indicator LED Rear: Rear Security LED
- Button Button: Wi-Fi ON/OFF (Tap) Proximity sensor: Mic ON/OFF / Trigger Manual Recording / OFF (configurable)
- Operation Temperature 20 °C − 70 °C (-4 °F − 158 °F) Storage Temperature -20 °C − 90 °C (-4 °F − 194 °F )
- High Temp Cut Off Approx. 75℃ (167°F)
- Backup Battery Built-in supercapacitor
- Input Power DC 12V-24V (DC Plug (Ø3.5 x Ø1.1)) to Wires (Black: GND / Yellow: B+ / Red: ACC)
- Power Consumption Hour Normal Mode (WiFi On / GPS On / 2CH) : 450mA / hour Normal Mode (WiFi Off / GPS On / 2CH) : 410mA / hour Parking Mode (WiFi On / GPS Off / 2CH) : 365mA / hour Parking Mode (WiFi Off / GPS Off / 2CH) : 325mA / hour * Actual power consumption may vary depending on use conditions and environment.
- Certifications Front: FCC, CE, RoHS, Telec, WEEE, IC Rear: FCC, CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Software BlackVue Viewer * Windows 7 or higher and Mac Yosemite OS X (10.10) or higher
- Application BlackVue Application (Android 5.0 or higher, iOS 9.0 or higher)
- Others Adaptive Format-Free File Management System
- LTE External (Optional)
- Front Camera
- Rear Camera
- Rear camera connection cable (6m / 19.68ft)
- Hardwiring power cable
- Cigarette lighter power cable
- 128GB microSD card
- microSD card reader
- Quick start guide
- Cable clips (8EA)
- Double-sided tape for the Mounting Brackets
- Pry tool