BlackVue DR900S-2CH 16GB HD GPS WIFI 4K Front 1080p Rear Dash Cam Camera
Redefining the Dashcam
The DR900S Series redefines expectations for dashcam video fidelity and storage efficiency.
There are no reviews for this product.
With its 8-megapixel CMOS sensor in the main camera, the DR900S-2CH captures 4K Ultra High Definition videoâ€”four times as many pixels as Full HD. The rear Full HD Sony STARVISâ„¢ image sensorensures best image quality under any light. Thanks to the H.265 (HEVC) compression, your videos look better and file size is kept as small as ever.
4K UHD + FULL HD CLOUD DASHCAM IN A CLASS OF ITS OWN
Front cam: 8 megapixels sensor / 4K Ultra High Definition (3840Ã—2160 @30FPS).
Rear cam: 2.1 megapixels STARVISâ„¢ sensor / Full HD (1920Ã—1080 @30FPS).
The front cameraâ€™s ultra-wide 162-degree angle takes full advantage of the 4K UHD resolution. The rear camera records in Full HD at a 139-degree angle with outstanding low-light sensitivity (great for cars with tint).
Your BlackVue captures critical details while driving or in Parking Mode.
With the free Over the Cloud add-on service, check on your car from anywhere, anytime.
THE BEST COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY
4 TIMES THE RESOLUTION. SAME RECORDING TIME!
Along with the regular H.264 codec, the DR900S Series features H.265, also called High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC), the leading standard in 4K recording and broadcasting.
With H.265, 4K UHD video file size is similar to that of Full HD H.264. In other words, you get 4 times bigger and better images without sacrificing recording time.
Increase your recording time in Full HD.
Tip to maximize recording time: set Codec to H.265 and Quality to Normal. Ideal for long Parking Mode sessions.
BUILT-IN GPS AND DUAL-BAND WI-FI
GPS ADDS LOCATION AND SPEED DATA TO YOUR VIDEOS
Speed: speed data will be overlaid in the video (can be turned off in the settings).
You can set speed display in Kilometers per hour (Km/h) or Miles per hour (Mph).
Location: visualize your vehicleâ€™s location in the BlackVue App or Viewerâ€™s Map.
FAST TRANSFER TO YOUR PHONE WITH 5GHZ WI-FI
The dual-band 2.4-5GHz Wi-Fi lets you download dashcam videos to a smartphone at blazing speed and allows Over the Cloud functionalities via any Internet-enabled Wi-Fi network. With BlackVueâ€™s Sub-Stream technology, download Quick Play versions of the original videos for even faster review.
BUILT-IN IMPACT & MOTION DETECTION
MARK IMPORTANT FILES AND ENABLE PARKING MODE
While driving, your BlackVue detects impacts and sudden changes in speed. While parked, it also detects movements*.
Videos files are marked accordingly so that you can easily find the relevant ones in the BlackVue Viewer for Windows and Mac OS or the BlackVue App for Android and iOS.
(*) For Parking Mode recording, an external battery pack (Power Magic Battery Pack) or a hardwiring kit (Power Magic Pro) is required.
- Model Name DR900Sâ€“2CH
- Color/Size/Weight Black/Width 118.5 mm x Height 36 mm/88 g
- Camera 8-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- Viewing Angle Diagonal 162Â°, Horizontal 136Â°, Vertical 77Â°
- Resolution/Frame Rate 4K UHD (3840Ã—2160) @ 30fps (Extreme)
- 4K UHD (3840Ã—2160) @ 30 fps
- Full HD (1920Ã—1080) @ 60 fps
- Full HD (1920Ã—1080) @ 30 fps
- Rear Camera Full HD (1920Ã—1080) @30fps
- * Frame rate may vary during Wi-Fi streaming.
- Video Codec H.265 (HEVC), H.264 (AVC)
- Video Compression Mode MP4
- Front: 8-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- Rear: Sony STARVISâ„¢ CMOS Sensor (Approx. 2.1 megapixels)
- Wi-Fi Built-in (802.11n 2.4GHz / 802.11ac 5GHz Dual band)
- GPS Built-in
- Microphone Built-in
- Speaker (Voice Guidance) Built-in
- LED Indicators Recording LED, GPS LED, Wi-Fi LED, Front Security LED
- Sensor 3-Axis Acceleration Sensor
- Backup Battery Built-in super capacitor
- Input Power DC 12 V â€“ 24 V (DC Plug: (Ã˜3.5 x Ã˜1.35), MAX 1 A/12 V)
- BlackVue DR900S-2CH
- Rear Camera
- 16GB Micro SD Card
- microSD Card Adaptor
- Pry Tool
- Power Cable
- Rear Camera Cable
- 5x Cable Clips
- Quick Starter Guide