BlackVue DR750S-2CH Truck 32GB HD 1080P Front & External Rear Dash Cam Camera
The Best Dashcam to Secure Trucks and Heavy Vehicles
There are no reviews for this product.
The DR750S-2CH TRUCK is ideal to secure most large commercial trucks. The waterproof infrared rear camera connects to the front unit via a 15m (49ft) video cable, with option for 20m (65ft). This allows to monitor not only the road behind, but also cargo loading and unloading operations.
#1 DASHCAM FOR HEAVY VEHICLES BLACKVUE DR750S-2CH TRUCK
DR750S-2CH TRUCK features Full HD Sony STARVIS™ front camera and waterproof rear camera with embedded IR light to fit externally on the back of trucks and most commercial vehicles. Perfect dashcam for fleet management.
INFRARED EXTERNAL REAR CAMERA
WITH RUGGED METAL WATERPROOF CASING
With its metal waterproof casing the rear camera of the DR750S-2CH TRUCK is built to withstand most weather conditions.
It is designed to be installed at the rear of truck or heavy vehicles.
We recommend to secure it in place on a flat surface using the provided screws.
The luminosity sensor detects ambient brightness, activating automatically the six IR lights to help identify vehicles and objects even in the dark.
WATERPROOF COAXIAL CABLE
The 15m (and optional 20m) high-quality waterproof coaxial cable connects the front and rear cameras.
The waterproof rear camera and the coaxial cable are screwed together to provide tight and water-resistant connection.
Its length makes it ideal for trucks and trailers and guarantees a pristine image even over long distance.
BUILT-IN WI-FI AND GPS
GPS ADDS LOCATION AND SPEED DATA TO YOUR VIDEOS
Speed: speed data will be overlaid in the video (can be turned off in the settings).
You can choose to display the speed in Kilometers per hour (Km/h) or Miles per hour (Mph).
Location: you can visualize the location of your vehicle in the BlackVue Viewer’s Map during video playback.
CONNECT TO YOUR DASHCAM WITH YOUR PHONE
Wi-Fi lets you connect to your BlackVue with a smartphone or tablet. Wi-Fi also lets your BlackVue connect to BlackVue Over the Cloud via any home or mobile Wi-Fi hotspot (router).
BUILT-IN IMPACT & MOTION DETECTION
MARK IMPORTANT FILES AND ENABLE PARKING MODE
While driving, your BlackVue detects impacts and sudden changes in speed. While parked, it also detects movements*.
Videos files are marked accordingly so that you can easily find the relevant ones in the BlackVue Viewer for Windows and Mac OS or the BlackVue App for Android and iOS.
(*) For Parking Mode recording, an external battery pack (Power Magic Battery Pack) or a hardwiring kit (Power Magic Pro) is required. Learn more about Parking Mode.
SLEEK DESIGN AND CONTROLS
MULTIFUNCTION BUTTON AND CUSTOMIZABLE PROXIMITY SENSOR
BlackVue DR750’s stealthy design incorporates easy access to useful functions.
Proximity sensor: toggle audio recording ON and OFF by simply waving your hand in front of it. The sensor can also be configured to trigger Manual Event videos in the settings.
Wi-Fi button: turn Wi-Fi ON/OFF (short press), reset your Wi-Fi password (hold until voice prompt, then short press) or format the microSD card (hold until voice prompt, and then hold again). All actions are confirmed by a voice prompt.
BLACKVUE APP (IOS, ANDROID) AND VIEWER (WINDOWS/MAC)
EASILY MANAGE YOUR VIDEO FILES
Both the BlackVue App and Viewer are free to download and use.
They let you easily change your BlackVue configuration settings and browse through your videos in an intuitive way.
With the BlackVue App, connect to your BlackVue in Wi-Fi to access files and check realtime Live View for easy setup and positioning of your dashcam.
OPTIMIZED FILE MANAGEMENT
Event Files Overwrite Protection:
Dashcams record in a loop, overwriting older files when the memory is full. BlackVue DR750S-2CH can prevent Event files (triggered manually or by impacts) overwriting. Up to fifty (50) files can be protected this way. You can choose to allow new Event files to overwrite past Event files, thus keeping the latest fifty.
Adaptive Format-Free File Management
Developed by BlackVue, this file system improves recording stability and reduces the need for microSD card formatting, while giving you the flexibility to change recording time unit (1/2/3 minutes) and quality settings. Still, the videos saved are playable on most viewers.
Scheduled Reboots (see Parking Mode section below)
- Model Name DR750S-2CH TRUCK
- Color/Size/Weight Front: Black / Width 118.5 mm x Height 36 mm / 90g
- Rear: Black / Width 70.0 mm x Height 44.4 mm / 180g
- Recording Modes Normal recording, Event recording (when impact is detected in normal and parking mode), Manual recording and Parking recording (when motion is detected)
- * For Parking mode recording, a Parking Mode Battery Pack (Power Magic Battery Pack) or a Parking Mode Hardwiring Kit (Power Magic Pro) is required.
- Camera Front: STARVIS™ CMOS Sensor (Approx. 2.1 M Pixel)
- Rear: CMOS Sensor (Approx. 2.1 megapixels)
- Viewing Angle Front: Diagonal 139°, Horizontal 116°, Vertical 61°
- Rear: Diagonal 120°, Horizontal 100°, Vertical 60°
- Frame Rate
- Full HD (1920×1080) @60fps – Full HD (1920×1080) @30fps
- Full HD (1920×1080) @30fps – Full HD (1920×1080) @30fps
- Full HD (1920×1080) @30fps – HD (1280×720) @30fps
- HD (1280×720) @30fps – HD (1280×720) @30fps
- *Frame rate may vary during Wi-Fi direct streaming.
- Image Quality Highest, High, Normal
- Video Compression Mode MP4
- Wi-Fi Built-in (802.11n(2.4~2.4835GHz))
- GPS Built-in
- Microphone Built-in
- (Voice Guidance)
- LED Indicators Front camera: Recording LED, GPS LED, Wi-Fi LED, Front Security LED
- Rear camera: Security LED
- Wavelength of Interior camera IR light 940 nm (6 Infrared (IR) Lights)
- Button Wi-Fi / Format button:
- Press once to turn on/off Wi-Fi.
- Press and hold for 5 seconds and once voice commands start, release the button. Then press once again to reset the Wi-Fi SSID and password or press and hold for 5 seconds to format the microSD card.
- Proximity sensor:
- Touching the proximity sensor turns on/off audio recording or triggers manual recording depending on the firmware settings.
- Sensor 3-Axis Acceleration Sensor
- Backup Battery Built-in super capacitor
- Input Power DC 12 V − 24 V (DC Plug: (Ø3.5 x Ø1.35), MAX 1 A/12 V)
- Power Consumption Avg. 370 mAh (4.44 Wh at 12 V, when GPS and Wi-Fi is On)
- Avg. 310 mAh (3.72 Wh at 12 V, when GPS and Wi-Fi is Off)
- * Approx. 60mAh increase in current when IR LEDs are ON.
- * Actual power consumption may vary depending on use conditions and environment.
- Operation Temperature -20 °C − 70 °C (-4 °F − 158 °F)
- Storage Temperature -20 °C − 70 °C (-4 °F − 158 °F )
- High Temperature Cut-Off Approx. 80 °C (176 °F)
- Certifications FCC, CE, RoHS, Telec, WEEE, IC
- Software BlackVue Viewer
- * Windows XP or higher and Mac Yosemite OS X (10.10) or higher
- Application BlackVue Application (Android 4.4.2 or higher, iOS 9.0 or higher)
- Others Adaptive Format Free File Management System
* STARVIS is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
- BlackVue DR750S-2CH Truck
- External IR Rear Camera
- 32GB Micro SD Card
- microSD Card Adaptor
- Pry Tool
- Power Cable
- 20m Rear Camera Cable
- 5x Cable Clips
- Quick Starter Guide