BlackVue DR750S-2CH Truck 128GB HD 1080P Front & External Rear Dash Cam Camera
The Best Dashcam to Secure Trucks and Heavy Vehicles
There are no reviews for this product.
Proximity sensor: toggle audio recording ON and OFF by simply waving your hand in front of it. The sensor can also be configured to trigger Manual Event videos in the settings.
Wi-Fi button: turn Wi-Fi ON/OFF (short press), reset your Wi-Fi password (hold until voice prompt, then short press) or format the microSD card (hold until voice prompt, and then hold again). All actions are confirmed by a voice prompt.
BLACKVUE APP (IOS, ANDROID) AND VIEWER (WINDOWS/MAC)
EASILY MANAGE YOUR VIDEO FILES
Both the BlackVue App and Viewer are free to download and use.
They let you easily change your BlackVue configuration settings and browse through your videos in an intuitive way.
With the BlackVue App, connect to your BlackVue in Wi-Fi to access files and check realtime Live View for easy setup and positioning of your dashcam.
OPTIMIZED FILE MANAGEMENT
Event Files Overwrite Protection:
Dashcams record in a loop, overwriting older files when the memory is full. BlackVue DR750S-2CH can prevent Event files (triggered manually or by impacts) overwriting. Up to fifty (50) files can be protected this way. You can choose to allow new Event files to overwrite past Event files, thus keeping the latest fifty.
Adaptive Format-Free File Management
Developed by BlackVue, this file system improves recording stability and reduces the need for microSD card formatting, while giving you the flexibility to change recording time unit (1/2/3 minutes) and quality settings. Still, the videos saved are playable on most viewers.
Scheduled Reboots (see Parking Mode section below)
- BlackVue DR750S-2CH Truck
- External IR Rear Camera
- 128GB Micro SD Card
- microSD Card Adaptor
- Pry Tool
- Power Cable
- 20m Rear Camera Cable
- 5x Cable Clips
- Quick Starter Guide
- Model Name DR750S-2CH TRUCK
- Color/Size/Weight Front: Black / Width 118.5 mm x Height 36 mm / 90g
- Rear: Black / Width 70.0 mm x Height 44.4 mm / 180g
- Recording Modes Normal recording, Event recording (when impact is detected in normal and parking mode), Manual recording and Parking recording (when motion is detected)
- * For Parking mode recording, a Parking Mode Battery Pack (Power Magic Battery Pack) or a Parking Mode Hardwiring Kit (Power Magic Pro) is required.
- Camera Front: STARVIS™ CMOS Sensor (Approx. 2.1 M Pixel)
- Rear: CMOS Sensor (Approx. 2.1 megapixels)
- Viewing Angle Front: Diagonal 139°, Horizontal 116°, Vertical 61°
- Rear: Diagonal 120°, Horizontal 100°, Vertical 60°
- Frame Rate
- Full HD (1920×1080) @60fps – Full HD (1920×1080) @30fps
- Full HD (1920×1080) @30fps – Full HD (1920×1080) @30fps
- Full HD (1920×1080) @30fps – HD (1280×720) @30fps
- HD (1280×720) @30fps – HD (1280×720) @30fps
- *Frame rate may vary during Wi-Fi direct streaming.
- Image Quality Highest, High, Normal
- Video Compression Mode MP4
- Wi-Fi Built-in (802.11n(2.4~2.4835GHz))
- GPS Built-in
- Microphone Built-in
- (Voice Guidance)
- LED Indicators Front camera: Recording LED, GPS LED, Wi-Fi LED, Front Security LED
- Rear camera: Security LED
- Wavelength of Interior camera IR light 940 nm (6 Infrared (IR) Lights)
- Button Wi-Fi / Format button:
- Press once to turn on/off Wi-Fi.
- Press and hold for 5 seconds and once voice commands start, release the button. Then press once again to reset the Wi-Fi SSID and password or press and hold for 5 seconds to format the microSD card.
- Proximity sensor:
- Touching the proximity sensor turns on/off audio recording or triggers manual recording depending on the firmware settings.
- Sensor 3-Axis Acceleration Sensor
- Backup Battery Built-in super capacitor
- Input Power DC 12 V − 24 V (DC Plug: (Ø3.5 x Ø1.35), MAX 1 A/12 V)
- Power Consumption Avg. 370 mAh (4.44 Wh at 12 V, when GPS and Wi-Fi is On)
- Avg. 310 mAh (3.72 Wh at 12 V, when GPS and Wi-Fi is Off)
- * Approx. 60mAh increase in current when IR LEDs are ON.
- * Actual power consumption may vary depending on use conditions and environment.
- Operation Temperature -20 °C − 70 °C (-4 °F − 158 °F)
- Storage Temperature -20 °C − 70 °C (-4 °F − 158 °F )
- High Temperature Cut-Off Approx. 80 °C (176 °F)
- Certifications FCC, CE, RoHS, Telec, WEEE, IC
- Software BlackVue Viewer
- * Windows XP or higher and Mac Yosemite OS X (10.10) or higher
- Application BlackVue Application (Android 4.4.2 or higher, iOS 9.0 or higher)
- Others Adaptive Format Free File Management System
* STARVIS is a trademark of Sony Corporation.