BlackVue DR490L-2CH 32GB 3.5" Screen HD 1080P WIFI Front & Rear Dash Cam Camera
Feature-packed Dual Full HD LCD Dashcam
The BlackVue DR490L-2CH packs a lot of features in a small form factor.
There are no reviews for this product.
The DR490L-2CH is a dual Full HD (front and rear) touchscreen LCD dashcam. With its Sony STARVIS™ image sensor (front camera), the DR490L-2CH offers high-quality video recording day and night. It also packs advanced safety features and convenient operation with its 3.5-inch touch screen LCD.
Last, it supports Parking Mode natively.
DUAL FULL HD LCD DASHCAM
Full HD 1080p @30fps for both front and rear cameras.
The DR490L-2CH records fluid videos of the front and rear of your car at a 130° angle of view.
The Sony STARVIS image sensor gives you outstanding video clarity day and night.
With Night Vision, video clarity at night is further enhanced during Parking Mode–especially useful in low-lit areas like underground parking lots.
The LCD touchscreen and simple user interface make navigating the menus a breeze.
STARVIS is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
BUILT-IN IMPACT & MOTION DETECTION
While driving, your BlackVue detects impacts and sudden changes in speed. While parked, it also detects movements*.
Videos files are marked accordingly so that you can easily find relevant ones in the video list menu or the BlackVue Viewer for Windows and Mac OS.
(*) The dashcam must be hardwired to the vehicle’s battery using the professional installation cable in order to use Parking Mode.
BLACKVUE VIEWER (WINDOWS/MAC)
EASILY MANAGE YOUR VIDEO FILES
The BlackVue Viewer is free to download and use.
It lets you easily change your BlackVue configuration settings.
Displays videos chronologically and by type (Normal/Event/Parking) to quickly identify and archive important footage.
LOOP RECORDING AND FORMAT-FREE TECHNOLOGY
Loop Recording: the DR490L-2CH records over the oldest video files first when the microSD card is full, in a seamless loop.
Format-Free Technology: your BlackVue saves and organizes files on the microSD card in a highly efficient way. It reduces the need for formatting the card and prevents file corruption even after multiple write cycles.
NATIVE PARKING MODE SUPPORT
With its integrated voltage cut-off function and included professional installation cable, DR490L-2CH supports Parking Mode out of the box without requiring additional hardwiring accessories.
With the professional installation cable, the DR490L-2CH can be connected to a vehicle’s battery via the fuse box. It can then detect when the vehicle’s ignition is turned off and immediately activate Parking Mode recording.
In Parking Mode, your BlackVue monitors your parked vehicle, but only writes to the memory card when something happens (motion or impact detected), which has two benefits:
Less chance for important files to be overwritten during long Parking Mode sessions.
Extended memory card lifespan in the long run.
The dashcam detects movements via the camera sensor and impacts via the gravity sensor. You can choose to record videos in either both scenarios or only when impacts are detected.
While turned ON, Night Vision is designed to activate itself when the dashcam switches to Parking Mode. It highly enhances the image quality in low light, making it perfect for monitoring your vehicle in an underground parking lot or a poorly-lit street at night.
- Front Camera
- Rear Camera
- Power Cord
- 32GB microSD Card
- microSD Card Adapter
- Rear Camera Connection Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Cable Clips(8EA)
- Pry Tool
- Hardwire Cable
- External GPS (Optional)
- Color / Size / Weight
- Front: Black/Width 99.5 mm x Height 60.1 mm x Thickness 31.8 mm/93 g
- Rear: Black/Width 51.3 mm x Height 29.7 mm x Thickness 29.2 mm/18 g
- microSD Card (16 GB/32 GB/64 GB/128 GB)
- Recording Mode
- Normal Recording, Event Recording (Impact Detection), Parking Mode Recording (Motion & Impact Detection)
- Front: CMOS Sensor (Approx. 2 megapixels)
- Rear: CMOS Sensor (Approx. 2 megapixels)
- Viewing Angle
- Front: Diagonal 130°, Horizontal 113°, Vertical 58°
- Rear: Diagonal 130°, Horizontal 110°, Vertical 62.5°
- Resolution/Frame Rate
- Full HD (1920×1080) @ 30 fps – Full HD (1920×1080) @ 30 fps
- Image Quality
- Highest, High, Normal
- 3.5 inch touch LCD
- Video Compression Mode
- External GPS model G-1AE
- Speaker (Voice Guidance)
- LED Indicators
- Front: Front Security, GPS, REC
- Rear: Rear Security
- Power Switch
- 3-Axis Acceleration Sensor
- Backup Battery
- Built-in super capacitor
- Input Power
- DC 12 V–24 V (DC Plug(Ø3.5 x Ø1.1) to Wires (Black: GND/Yellow: ACC/Red: BATT))
- Power Consumption
- Max. 370 mA (4.81 W at 13 V, when GPS and LCD are On)
- Max. 280 mA (3.64 W at 13 V, when in parking standby mode)
- * Actual power consumption may vary depending on use conditions and environment.
- Operation Temperature
- -20 °C–70 °C (-4 °F–158 °F)
- Storage Temperature
- -30 °C–80 °C (-22 °F–176 °F)
- High Temperature Cut-Off
- Approx. 70 °C (158 °F )
- Low Voltage Cut-Off
- Con gurable: OFF/11.8 V (23.2)/11.9 V (23.6)/12.0 V (24.0)/12.2 V (24.4)/12.4 V (24.8)
- Front: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Rear: FCC, CE, RoHS
- BlackVue Viewer
- * Windows XP or higher (Windows 8 supported) and Mac Yosemite OS X (10.10) or higher
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS)
- Other Features
- Format-Free Technology for Stable Recording