BlackVue Dash Cam DR750-2CH LTE 32GB 2 Channel Cloud HD Starvis GPS WiFi
BlackVue DR750-2CH LTE 32GB Model
DUAL-CHANNEL LTE CLOUD DASHCAM
- Sony STARVIS Sensor 2.1 Mega Pixel For Low Light Recording
- Built-in 4G SIM Reader for 24/7 Cloud
- Connectivity & Alerts
- Front Full HD 1080p @60fps
- Rear Full HD 1080p @30fps
- Built-in Wi-Fi & GPS
- 139° Ultra Wide Angle Lens
- Parking Mode for 24hrs Monitoring & Security (Required PowerMagic or Battery Pack)
- Motion, Impact Detection & Time Lapse Recording
- Cloud Connected Features inc Live Tracking & Notifications
- Cloud Features (SIM Card & Data Plan Required)
- Parking Mode Features (PowerMagic or Battery Pack Required)
There are no reviews for this product.
A DASHCAM BUILT FOR THE CLOUD
Built-in 4G LTE connectivity makes connecting to the Cloud hassle-free.
Dual Full HD 1080p cameras (front 60 / rear 30 frames per second) provide fluid videos of the front and back of your car at a wide 139° view angle.
Sony STARVIS™ imaging sensors—a benchmark in video clarity under low light—equip both front and rear cameras, so whether you are driving or parked, crucial details are captured perfectly.
STARVIS is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
LTE, WI-FI AND GPS ALL BUILT-IN
GPS ADDS LOCATION AND SPEED DATA TO YOUR VIDEOS
Speed: speed data will be overlaid in the video (can be turned off in the settings).
You can set speed display in Kilometers per hour (Km/h) or Miles per hour (Mph).
Location: visualize your vehicle’s location in the BlackVue App or Viewer’s Map.
CONNECT TO YOUR DASHCAM OVER WI-FI OR THE CLOUD
Wi-Fi lets you connect to your BlackVue with a smartphone or tablet.
LTE gives you access to your BlackVue over the Cloud from anywhere, anytime.
ME AND MY CAR. CONNECTED.
Let BlackVue watch over your car and warn you of incidents, like impacts, via Push Notifications.
Connect to your BlackVue anytime, from anywhere and check on your car with Remote Live View.
Play recorded videos remotely and back up important ones to the Cloud or your phone.
Enjoy Two-way Voice Communication with the driver from the app through the BlackVue’s integrated speaker and mic.
BUILT-IN SPEAKER, IMPACT SENSOR AND MOTION DETECTION
Speaker: your dashcam tells you when it turns on, shuts down or detects errors.
Accelerometer: detects impacts to trigger Event recording. Enables Parking Mode* when stationary for 5 minutes.
Motion detection: while in Parking Mode, your dashcam can record videos as movement is detected by either the front or interior camera.
Video filters (N,E,P,M): display the types of videos you need in the BlackVue App and Viewer. The filters are Normal, Event (Impact), Parking motion, Manual Event.
(*) Parking Mode Kit or Battery is required. Learn more about Parking Mode.
BLACKVUE APP (IOS, ANDROID) AND VIEWER (WINDOWS/MAC)
EASILY MANAGE YOUR VIDEOS AND ACCESS CLOUD FEATURES
Both the BlackVue App and Viewer are free to download and use.
Easily change your BlackVue configuration settings and browse through your videos intuitively, either from the SD card or over the Cloud.
With the BlackVue App, access your BlackVue’s videos over Wi-Fi or the Cloud and check real-time Live View for perfect positioning of your dashcam.
SLEEK DESIGN AND CONTROLS
MULTIFUNCTION BUTTON AND CUSTOMIZABLE PROXIMITY SENSOR
BlackVue’s stealthy design incorporates easy access to useful functions.
Proximity sensor: toggle audio recording ON and OFF by simply waving your hand in front of it. The sensor can also be configured to trigger Manual Event videos in the settings.
Wi-Fi button: turn Wi-Fi ON/OFF (short press), reset your Wi-Fi password (hold until voice prompt, then short press) or format the microSD card (hold until voice prompt, and then hold again). All actions are confirmed by a voice prompt.
OPTIMIZED FILE MANAGEMENT
Event Files Overwrite Protection: dashcams record in a loop but BlackVue DR750-2CH LTE can prevent the overwriting of up to fifty (50) Event files (triggered manually or by impacts). You can choose to allow new Event files to overwrite past Event files, thus keeping the latest fifty.
Adaptive Format-Free File Management: developed by BlackVue, this file system improves recording stability and reduces the need for microSD card formatting, while giving you the flexibility to change recording time unit (1/2/3 minutes) and quality settings.
SD Card Failure Alert: your BlackVue detects as soon as the microSD card fails and warns you with a “Please check SD card” voice alert.
Scheduled Reboots: see Parking Mode section below.
TAMPER-PROOF CASE (OPTIONAL)
The Tamper-Proof Case is a security accessory that blocks physical access to the microSD card slot, and prevents unplugging the power and coaxial cables, thus highly reducing risks of data tampering.
Note: unlike tamper-proof cases for other models, the BTC-3A designed for DR750-2CH LTE replaces the dashcam’s mount.
INTELLIGENT PARKING MODE MONITORING (OPTIONAL)
Enjoy peace of mind knowing that your car is under protection while you are away.
- Power Magic Pro Parking Mode Kit (Optional)
- Parking Mode Batteries (Optional)
BlackVue automatically switches to Parking Mode to monitor your parked vehicle. Thanks to video buffer, the few seconds leading to triggering events are also recorded.
DR750LTE-2CH supports two Parking Mode options
Motion & Impact Detection Parking Mode detects both:
- Motions recorded by the image sensor (marked “P” in the file list).
- Impacts detected by the accelerometer/G-sensor (marked “E” in the file list).
Choose detection regions to reduce the risk of triggering unwanted motion recordings due to trees swaying in the wind, far-away moving objects, etc.
Continuously records at 1FPS (one frame per second). Videos are played back at 30FPS.
1-minute Time lapse Parking Mode video = 30 minutes real time coverage.
Cover a period of more than 54 hours on a 32GB microSD card front and rear at the highest (Extreme) quality setting.
When an impact is detected, the dashcam creates a buffered Event video.
- Model Name DR750-2CH LTE
- Channel 2CH
- Highlights Built-in 4G LTE, Sony STARVIS image sensors
- Product Dimensions
- Front: Black / Width 137.6 mm x Height 43 mm / 166 g
- Rear: Black / Width 67.4 mm x Height 25 mm / 25 g
- Rear Camera Connection Coaxial cable
- Memory Support microSD card up to 256GB
- Recording Modes
- Event (Impact Detection / Speed Limit / Manual)
- Parking Mode (Impact+Region-based Motion Detection, Timelapse+Events)
- Parking Mode YES (with optional Power Magic accessories)
- Parking Mode Event Voice Notifications YES
- Imaging Sensor
- Front: Sony STARVIS™ CMOS Sensor (Approx. 2.1MP)
- Rear: Sony STARVIS™ CMOS Sensor (Approx. 2.1MP)
- Viewing Angle
- Front: Diagonal 139°, Horizontal 116°, Vertical 61°
- Rear: Diagonal 139°, Horizontal 116°, Vertical 61°
- Resolution Frame Rate
- Front Full HD (1920×1080) @60fps
- Rear Full HD (1920×1080) @30fps
- * Frame rate may vary during Wi-Fi streaming.
- Video Codec H.264 (AVC)
- Image Quality and Bitrate Front/Rear
- Highest (Extreme): 25+10 Mbps
- Highest: 12+10 Mbps
- High: 10+8 Mbps
- Normal: 8+6 Mbps
- Format Free YES (Adaptive)
- Event File Overwrite Protection YES (up to 50)
- SD Card Failure Alert YES
- Scheduled Reboot YES
- Video File Extension MP4
- Wi-Fi Built-in (802.11n (2.4~2.4835 GHz))
- Cloud Compatible YES
- GPS Built-in
- Microphone Built-in
- Impact Sensor 3-Axis Acceleration Sensor
- LED Indicators
- Front: Recording LED, GPS LED, LTE/Wi-Fi LED, Front Security LED
- Rear: Rear Security LED
- Wi-Fi button: turn Wi-Fi ON/OFF.
- Format button: format the microSD card (hold until voice prompt, and then hold again).
- Proximity sensor: audio recording ON/OFF or Start Manual Event video. Can be deactivated.
- All actions are confirmed by a voice prompt.
- Operation Temperature -20℃ – 70℃ (-4°F – 158°F)
- Storage Temperature -20℃ – 70℃ (-4°F – 158°F)
- High Temp Cut Off Approx. 80℃ (176°F)
- Backup Battery Built-in supercapacitor
- Input Power DC 12V – 24V (DC Plug: (-)—C—(+) (Ø3.5 x Ø1.35), MAX 1A/12V)
- Power Consumption Hour
- Avg. 350 mAh (4.2 Wh at 12 V, when GPS and Wi-Fi are On)
- Avg. 300 mAh (3.6 Wh at 12 V, when GPS and Wi-Fi are Off)
- * Actual power consumption may vary depending on use conditions and environment.
- Front: RCM, CE, FCC, PTCRB, ISED, Telec, RoHS, WEEE
- Rear: FCC, CE, RoHS, WEEE
- BlackVue Viewer
- * Windows XP or higher and Mac Yosemite OS X (10.10) or higher
- Application BlackVue Application (Android 4.4.2 or higher, iOS 9.0 or higher)
- Others Built-in 4G LTE module compatible with Nano-SIM. Frequency Bands: B1,B3,B7,B20.
- Front Camera
- Rear Camera
- Rear Camera Connection Cable (6m / 19.68ft)
- 32GB MicroSD Card
- Power Cable
- MicroSD Card Reader
- Quick Start Guide
- Cable Clips
- Spare Mount Sticky Pads
- Pry Tool
- SIM Eject Tool