Audison bit Ten D 32 Bit DSP Digital Signal Interface Processor + DRC Remote
bit Ten D AUDIO PROCESSOR
bit Ten D is a multi-function digital processor conceived and built to process digital and analogue signal both on the input and on output to the amplifier (featuring AD Link connection) and create top-performance system with any source typology.
Provided with a 32 bit, 147 MHz clock speed DSP as well as 24 bit A/D and D/A converters, bit Ten D processes the signal with extreme accuracy and wide configurability thanks to a software especially designed for car acoustic peculiarities.
There are no reviews for this product.
bit Ten D features an optical digital input, minimizing interference and degradations of the signal found in traditional analog interconnects, also by-passing the A/D conversion phases of analog signals.
Thanks to the AD Link connection, the available outputs become 8 in total, all in digital format; they can also be used simultaneously with the analog ones (for a maximum of 8 outputs total).
The AC Link is completely dedicated to the “remote control” of the system. The system is comprised of one connector for the provided DRC and one for the amplifiers present in the system. The DRC is supplied with the bit Ten D product.
Digital Remote Control permits the control of the main system without the use of a PC. Installed in an ergonomic position within the dashboard of the car, the user can: choose between two “tuning” configurations pre-sets created and saved using the bit software; select the source from the master, auxiliary and optical digital inputs; adjust main system functions (volume, balance, fader and subwoofer volume); identify the proper position of the sources output level set while tuning the bit processor as well as adjust the display brightness and to reduce glare during night driving.
- 32 bit DSP
- Automatic De equalisation
- 31 Band Graphic Equaliser
- Time alignment
- 2 preset memory (with DRC)
- Adjustable Crossover
- Optical Input (bit TenD)
- Digital Output (bit TenD)
- Dash Remote Control (optional on bit Ten)
- High Level input with signal summing
- Aux Input
- 5 Channel RCA output
- 5 Turn On options
- In/Out level adjustment
- Hands free input with audio mute
- bit Ten D - Signal Interface Processor
- Power supply cable / Remote / Inputs
- 5.0 m / 16,40 ft AD Link (LAN class 5S - RJ45) cable
- 5.0 m / 16,40 ft AC Link (RJ-12) cable
- 3.0 m / 9,84 ft USB cable
- 4 of 4.2 x 20 mm / 0,16” x 0,78” self-tapping, cross-head fixing screws
- CD ROM with:
- bit Ten D
- This advanced manual (.pdf format) Test tracks
- Quick start guide
- DRC (Digital Remote Control) control panel
- 2 fixing brackets with 2.9 x 6.5 mm / 0,11” x 0,25” self-tapping, cross-head screws
- 4.5 m / 177.16” DRC - AC Link cable