Audison bit One HD Virtuoso 13 Channel Hi Res DSP Processor DRC MP Remote
bit One HD Virtuoso
HI-RES SIGNAL PROCESSOR
There are no reviews for this product.
Just as the virtuous performer holds the absolute mastery of the instrument and the technique connected to it, the bit One HD Virtuoso features unique skills dedicated to the most ambitious OEM Integration projects and excels in the uncompromising Hi-End systems. This was made possible thanks to innovative functions born with the new software / firmware development and the upgrade of some key components in the audio signal path, which are crucial to reach new heights of listening pleasure. bit One HD Virtuoso allows the creation of an Audison Full DA HD (Full Digital Audio HD) system where the audio signal is transmitted digitally from the Hi-Res audio player to the Audison amplifiers equipped with AC / AD link inputs, preserving every nuance with maximum purity.
Full DA HD
Pure digital signal transfer with a resolution up to 24 bit / 96 kHz
According to the definition of HiRes audio provided by JAS (Japan Audio Society - jas-audio.or.jp), bit One HD Virtuoso meets 24 bit / 96 kHz native processing requirement.
ANALOG DEVICE SHARK™ DSP
Analog Device SHARC™ series chip with floating point precision, to reach the highest audio quality.
A dedicated firmware release enables the user to process up to 9 digital channels with crossover FIR filters. This sound processing mode, much more demanding in terms of calculation resources, ensures a leadingedge in-car listening experience.
RVA (Remote Volume Aux)
This exclusive technology provides the ability to select an auxiliary source (I.e.: a HI-Res audio player or auxiliary wireless interface connected by digital inputs) and adjust its volume via the OEM Head Unit, offering full support to the management of the car priority signals such as parking sensor alerts, GPS messages, phone and vocal commands whilst music is played through the auxiliary source.
USS technology allows bit processors to work with headunits featuring the “speaker load detection” circuit
Auto tuning by Audison bit Tune and communication with bit Drive portal.
De-equalization function to “flatten” any equalization applied by default by OEM sources.
Input delay compensation of time-delayed factory outputs prior to signal summing.
Compensation of the overall system phase to recreate the original signal, even in case of OEM sound enhancement algorithms.
High level inputs polarity check and automatic correction in case of inversion.
- Distortion – THD @ 1 kHz, 1 VRMS Output 0.004 %
- Bandwidth @ -3 dB 10 Hz ÷ 44 kHz
- S/N ratio @ A weighted, 4 V Output, 2 V MASTER inputs 104 dBA
- S/N ratio @ A weighted, 4 V Output, 2 V AUX input 105 dBA
- S/N ratio @ A weighted, 4 V Output, OPTICAL IN1/IN2 input 110 dBA
- Channel Separation @ 1 kHz 80 dBA
- Low level (Pre) Ch1 ÷ Ch6; AUX L/R
- High Level (Speaker In) Ch1 ÷ Ch12
- Digitalr 2 x Optical S/PDIF; Max 192 kHz/24 bit
- Input sensitivity PRE IN / Master 1.3 ÷ 9 VRMS
- Input sensitivity Speaker IN / Master 5 ÷ 32 VRMS
- Input sensitivity AUX 0.7 ÷ 5 VRMS
- Input impedance Speaker In / AUX / Pre In 15 kΩ (Pre IN / AUX) 5 Ω (Speaker IN)
- Low level (Pre) Ch1 ÷ Ch13 (IIR mode); Ch1 ÷ Ch 9 (FIR mode)
- Max Output Level 0.1% THD 4 V
- Digital AD Link 1 Ch1 ÷ Ch8 (IIR / FIR mode)
- Digital AD Link 2 Ch9 ÷ Ch13 (IIR mode); Ch9 only (FIR mode)
- From / To Personal Computer 1 x micro USB
- To Audison Amplifiers 2 x (AC Link / AD LINK) control bus
- Digital AD Link 1 Ch1 ÷ Ch8 (IIR / FIR mode)
- To Audison DRC MP 1 x AC Link
- Filter type Full / High-Pass / Low-Pass / Band-Pass
- Filter mode and slope Linkwitz @ 12 / 24 / 36 / 48 dB
- Butterworth @ 6 / 12 / 18 / 24 / 30 / 36 /42 / 48 dB
- Bessel @ 6 / 12 / 18 / 24 / 30 / 36 dB
- FIR @ 6 / 12 / 18 / 24 / 30 / 36 / 42 / 48 dB
- Crossover Frequency Lo-Pass: 0 ÷ 44k Hz (1 Hz step)
- Hi-Pass: 0 ÷ 20k Hz (1 Hz step)
- Phase control 0° / 180°
- High Level Inputs (Speaker In) Automatic De-Equalization, Delay Compensation, All Pass Compensation, Polarity check
- AUX Input Parametrics Equalizer: +12 dB ÷ -15 dB; 10 poles FIR type
- OPTICAL IN1/IN 2 Inputs Parametrics Equalizer: +12 dB ÷ -15 dB; 10 poles FIR type
- OUTPUTS IIR mode: N.13 Parametrics Equalizers: +12 dB ÷ -15 dB; 13 poles
- FIR mode: N.13 Parametrics Equalizers: +12 dB ÷ -15 dB; 9 poles FIR type + 3 poles IIR type
- MAIN EQ Parametric Equalizer: +12 dB ÷ -15 dB; 5 poles FIR type + 1 pole IIR type Dynamic Equalization
- Dynamic Equalization Self-adjusting System between low and high listening levels
- Bass Boost Adjustable parametric pole (±12 dB; 10 ÷ 500 Hz)
- Distance 1.4 ÷ 756 cm / 0.6 ÷ 297.7 inches
- Delay 0 ÷ 22 ms
- Step 0.04 ms, 1.4 cm, 0.6 inch
- PC connections USB 1.1 / 2.0 / 3.0 Compatible
- Software/PC requirements Microsoft Windows (32/64 bit): XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Video Resolution with screen resize min. 800 x 600
- Ambient operating temperature range 0 °C to 55 °C (32°F to 131°F)
- W (Width) x H (Height) x D (Depth) mm/inch 148 x 43.6 x 233 / 5.82” x 1. 7” x 9.17”
- Weight kg/lb 1.775 / 3.9
- bit One HD Virtuoso - Signal Interface Processor
- DRC MP (Digital Remote Control) Control Panel - Multipolar cable, Speakers Input:
- Multipolar cable, Controls
- RVA cable 4.5 m
- Jack/RCA Stereo Adapter
- N.2 x 5.0 m / 196,85” AC Link (RJ-12) cable
- N.2 x 5.0 m / 196,85” AD Link (LAN class 5S - RJ45) cable - 1.8 m/ 70,8661” USB cable:
- N. 4 4,2 x 32 mm self-tapping, cross-head fixing screws
- 4.5 m / 177,16” DRC / AC Link cable
- N. DRC MP holder Kit.
- CD ROM including:
- Software bit One HD Virtuoso
- This Advanced Manual (.pdf format) Audio test tracks
- DVD comprising:
- Test tracks encoded with Dolby Digital 5.1
- Quick Start Guide bit One HD Virtuoso
- Quick Start Guide DRC MP - Warranty