Audison bit One HD 13 Channel Hi Resolution DSP Processor DRC MP Remote Control
bit One HD Including DRC MP Remote
Thanks to the Analog Devices DSP (ADSP-21489), 32 bit floating-point Sharc series (450 MHz clock), bit One HD makes the most of Hi-Res audio files achieving studio master quality in your car.
bit One HD is able to develop an Audison Full DA HD chain, providing pure digital signal tranfer: the digital audio signal comes through one of the two optical digital inputs (TOSLINK up to 24 bit/192 kHz), is processed by the DSP at 24 bit/96 kHz and is sent to Audison amplifiers through two AD link ports, preserving all the information of the Hi-Res audio file reproduced.
There are no reviews for this product.
A dedicated FIR firmware release enables the user to process up to 9 digital channels with crossover FIR filters. Through this type of sound processing, much more demanding in terms of calculation resources, a leading-edge in-car listening experience is achieved.
Three equalizers based on two different types of digital filters (FIR and IIR) manage the frequency response: 5 poles input equalization (MASTER and AUX) FIR type, to flatten the curve based on the input selected; IIR 11 poles output equalizer, to adapt the frequency response in the car compartment; 5 poles main equalization, FIR type, to “shape” the sound of the entire system according to the user’s personal music preferences.
When bit One HD is connected to an OEM head unit, a guided configuration routine automatically synchronizes the input audio channels, which are often time-delayed from the OEM source or amplifier, prior to the signals summing.
A De-equalization of the OEM system frequency response is then performed, featuring linear-phase FIR filters, to obtain an unparalleled reconstruction of the original signal without altering the phase response.
The RVA (Remote Volume Aux) function allows the selection of an auxiliary source (like the Audison bit Play HD) and adjust its volume via the OEM Head Unit.
- Analog Inputs 12 high lev. + 6 pre in
- Digital Inputs 2
- Analog Outputs 13
- Digital Outputs 13
- Equalizers for each Outputs ±12 dB; 11 poles IIR type,
- N.9 Parametric Equalizers: ±12 dB; 5 poles FIR type (alternative FIR firmware release)
- Crossover Filter Type Full / High-Pass / Low-Pass / Band-Pass
- Filter mode and slope
- Linkwitz @ 12 / 24 / 36 / 48 dB
- Butterworth @ 6 / 12 / 18 / 24 / 30 / 36 / 42 / 48 dB
- Bessel @ 6 / 12 / 18 / 24 / 30 / 36 dB
- FIR mode (alternative firmware version) @ 6 / 12 / 18 / 24 / 30 / 36 / 42 / 48 dB
- bit One HD - Signal Interface Processor
- DRC MP (Digital Remote Control) Control Panel
- Multipolar cable, Speakers Input: - Multipolar cable, Controls
- RVA cable 4.5 m
- Jack/RCA Stereo Adapter
- N.2 x 5.0 m / 196,85” AC Link (RJ-12) cable
- N.2 x 5.0 m / 196,85” AD Link (LAN class 5S - RJ45) cable
- 1.8 m/ 70,8661” USB cable:
- N. 4 4,2 x 32 mm self-tapping, cross-head fixing screws
- 4.5 m / 177,16” DRC / AC Link cable
- N. DRC MP holder Kit.
- CD ROM including:
- Software bit One HD This
- Advanced Manual (.pdf format)
- Audio test tracks
- DVD comprising:
- Test tracks encoded with Dolby Digital 5.1
- Quick Start Guide bit One HD
- Quick Start Guide DRC MP - Warranty