Audison bit One DSP Signal Interface Processor Digital Audio Sound + DRC Remote
bit One AUDIO PROCESSOR
Despite its compact size, the bit One is equipped with a powerful 266 MHz / 32 bit floating point DSP microprocessor, working in real time on all the functions of the most complete systems. Managed and configured by a simple and intuitive computer software, it is possible to make adjustments to improve the signal through each phase of its path; from input to output.
Eight input channels for four different signal typologies (amplified, pre-amplified, coaxial electric and TOSLINK optical digital) and six different sources managed through a remote control, making the bit One a unique interface suitable for any need.
Eight analog and/or digital output channels ensure a wide expandability for any audio system configuration.
There are no reviews for this product.
Digital Remote Control permits the control of the main system without the use of a PC. Installed in an ergonomic position within the dashboard of the car, the user can: choose between two “tuning” configurations pre-sets created and saved using the bit software; select the source from the master, auxiliary and optical digital inputs; adjust main system functions (volume, balance, fader and subwoofer volume); identify the proper position of the sources output level set while tuning the bit processor as well as adjust the display brightness and to reduce glare during night driving.
- Analog Inputs 8 high lev. + 6 pre in
- Digital Inputs 2
- Analog Outputs 8
- Digital Outputs 8
- Equalizers for each Outputs 31-band graphic equalizer (1/3 Oct.; ±12dB)
- Crossover Filter Type Full / Hi-Pass / Low Pass / Band Pass
- Filter mode and slope
- Linkwitz @ 12 / 24 / 36 / 48 dB
- Butterworth @ 6 / 12 / 18 / 24 / 30 / 36 / 42 / 48 dB
- bit One - Signal Interface Processor
- DRC (Digital Remote Control) Control Panel
- Printed Quick Start Guide
- 5.0 m / 196,85” AC Link (RJ-12) cable
- 5.0 m / 196,85” AD Link (LAN class 5S - RJ45) cable
- 3.0 m / 118,11” USB cable
- N. 4 4.2 x 38 mm self-tapping, cross head fixing screws
- 4.5 m / 177,16” DRC / ACLink cable
- N. 2 fixing brackets with 2.9 x 6.5 mm self-tapping, cross head screws
- CD ROM with:
- bit One Software
- USB-ACNet drivers
- This Advanced Manual (.pdf format) Test tracks
- DVD comprising:
- Test tracks encoded with Dolby Digital 5.1