AudioControl LC8i 8 Channel Line Out Converter with Accubass & Subwoofer Control
8 channel line out converter with auxiliary input
There are no reviews for this product.
The LC8i is a highly flexible eight-channel signal processor with active input circuitry that accepts speaker-level inputs, of up to 400 watts per channel, from factory-installed source units or amplifiers. It converts them to high-quality pre-amp signals that can then be directed to aftermarket processors and/or amplifiers. This means users will enjoy maximum sound quality while maintaining the use of factory volume and steering wheel controls.
Designed for maximum flexibility, the LC8i is equipped with an auxiliary input that allows the simple addition of secondary source units like iPods and satellite radio tuners. By tapping the dash control knob, a user can switch back and forth between the main speaker-level inputs and the auxiliary input. Additionally, the multi-function dash knob provides both volume control of the Auxiliary input and level adjustments for the subwoofer output.
The LC8i uses proven OEM integration technology derived from AudioControlâ€™s highly popular LC6i, LC7i and The EpicenterÂ® Plus signal processors. The speaker-level inputs accept high wattage signals (up to 400 watts per channel), either full range or crossed over, and converts them to high-quality pre-amp signals. Signals from factory radios with built-in crossovers can be summed and combined internally to provide a full-range preamp signal. Customers wanting to offer sound quality that is clearly better than OEM systems can also easily add one of AudioControlâ€™s many crossovers or equalizers after the LC8i, providing even greater control over factory signals.
- Eight input and output channels â€“ will accept 400 watt signals per channel
- Auxiliary input for easy interfacing of iPods or other portable audio devices
- Multi-function dash control (included) allows for Source Selection, Auxiliary Input Volume plus Subwoofer Level Control
- Internal channel summing
- Selectable GTOâ„¢ Signal-sensing Turn-on Circuit
- Speaker Level Inputs: 4 (8 channels)
- Maximum Input (speaker level): 400W per channel at 4Î©
- Preamp Inputs (Aux): 1 (2 channels)
- Input Impedance: 20kÎ©
- Preamp Outputs: 4 (8 channels)
- Maximum Output Level: 8.5Vrms
- Output Gain: Â±12dB
- Output Impedance: 150Î©
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01%
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-22kHz
- Remote In
- 12VDC Remote Out (always active when unit is on)
- Power Supply: High Headroom PWM Switching
- Current Draw: 350mA
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 2A
- Dimensions: 8.6â€
- Speaker and Power connectors
- ACR-3 Remote