AudioControl LC7i 6 Channel Line Out Converter with Accubass & Subwoofer Control
6 channel line output converter with accubassâ„¢
There are no reviews for this product.
The AudioControl LC7i, six channel active line converter, allows all music lovers, who want a great in-car audio experience, to keep their factory installed source unit and dramatically improve their system performance. The LC7i delivers amazing sound quality and fixes one of the biggest letdowns of todayâ€™s factory systems, weak BASS!
Designed for maximum sound quality and enhanced audio performance, the LC7i incorporates AccuBASSâ„¢. This patented process automatically corrects for the bass roll-off that is common with many factory-installed audio systems and AudioControlâ€™s unique and exclusive AccuBASSâ„¢ circuitry maintains and restores the Bass as the volume is turned up, improving the audio performance.
The LC7i allows the flexibility of powering the audio signals downstream to single or multiple factory amps maximizing sound quality & achieving high output at a great price. In addition, the LC7i is designed to fit into a compact chassis allowing an easy & flexible factory system upgrade in todayâ€™s space constrained vehicles. The ACR-1 dash remote (sold separately) allows the user to control the level of the low frequency output.
- Six channels of active speaker level inputs â€“ accepts up to 400 watts per channel
- Patent Pending AccuBASSâ„¢ circuitry
- Optional ACR-1 Remote allows for user control of the subwoofer level
- Internal Channel Summing â€“ For interfacing with factory installed amplifiers with built-in crossovers
- GTOâ„¢ (Great Turn-On) Circuit â€“ Powers up the LC7i when it detects signal on the speaker level input
- Output level control
- Compact chassis allowing for ease of installation
- Speaker Level Inputs: 3 (6 channels)
- Maximum Input (speaker level): 400W per channel at 4Î©
- Input Impedance: 20kÎ©
- Preamp Outputs: 3 (6 channels)
- Maximum Output Level: 8.5Vrms
- Output Gain: Â±12dB
- Output Impedance: 150Î©
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01%
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-22kHz
- Remote In
- 12VDC Remote Out (always active when unit is on)
- Power Supply: High Headroom PWM Switching
- Current Draw: 350mA
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 2A
- Dimensions: 7.5â€
- Speaker and Power connectors