Alpine X903D-DU2 9 Inch Swivel Display Sat Nav Apple CarPlay for Fiat Ducato 3
Designed for Fiat Ducato 3 and related caravans
X903D-DU2 9” Touch Screen Navigation with Swivel Display for Fiat Ducato III, Citroën Jumper II and Peugeot Boxer II with TomTom maps, compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
There are no reviews for this product.
Alpine introduces the 3rd generation motorhome Alpine Style system for the Fiat Ducato III, Citroën Jumper II and Peugeot Boxer II. The X903D-DU2 features a huge 9-inch touch-screen with swivel function, that allows the screen to be turn towards the driver or co-driver. This makes it very easy to see and control navigation maps and other functions.
The 3rd generation includes new rotary encoders for easy volume control and radio station search, as well as a direct camera access button. We also improved the wiring harness to make installation easier and much faster.
The X903D-DU2 features the iGo Primo NextGen navigation system with TomTom maps pre-installed for 48 countries with 3 years free-of-charge map updates. You can now chose from 3 different motorhome profiles (sizes: S / M / L) or manually input the measurements and weight of your motorhome. This means only suitable routes for your specific motorhome will be proposed. You can also easily install additional camper databases for your camping needs. The X903D-DU2 also includes Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility.
New Swivel Design
The X903D-DU2’s monitor can be turned towards the driver or co-driver. This simplifies destination input and improves display visibility even in direct sunlight. The product is exclusively designed for the Fiat Ducato III (Type 250/251 model year 2006 and newer including 2011 and 2014 facelifts), Citroën Jumper II and the Peugeot Boxer II. It is compatible with vehicles with 1DIN radio or radio preparation. Motorhomes with a 2DIN radio or navigation (VP1 or VP2) require an additional Alpine installation bracket (KIT-903DU-OEM).
Easy to Reach from the Driver’s Seat
Accessibility is an important factor especially on long trips when you often change radio stations or change navigation settings. The Alpine Style system is designed in an offset configuration from the dash – bringing it closer to the driver to be easily reached without leaning forward.
New Design with Rotary Encoders
The new control panel below the 9-inch touch-screen display includes rotary encoders for easy volume adjustment and radio station search especially while driving. We also included a direct camera activation button
Steering wheel remote buttons
If your Ducato is equipped with control buttons on the steering wheel, you can use them with the X903D-DU2 as well. The Alpine Style system is fully connected to the vehicle electronics and accepts all steering controls such as volume control, telephone, voice control and audio mute.
One Look Display
Alpine’s innovative "One Look" split-screen technology allows you to view the navigation map and audio playback information at one glance. This eliminates the need to switch between different applications.
Upgrade to an HDR Camera System
The rear-view camera (if equipped) activates automatically when reversing. However, you may want to manually activate the camera on the highway to check on the bicycles attached to the back of your mobile-home or to ensure that you passed a truck fully after take-over to securely return to your driving lane. Alpine makes it very simple with a direct camera access hard key in the control panel.
Motorhome Navigation: Arrive Relaxed and in Style
Your Alpine System comes wit pre-installed map data for 48 European countries. You can easily purchase additional countries and regions online to upgrade your database (incl. USA, Canada and many more). It features the latest iGo Primo nextgen navigation software and is compatible with both GPS and Glonass for highest location accuracy. The TomTom navigation maps provide free-of-charge updates for 3 years and you can now zoom the map using finger pinch gestures.
Vehicle Profile Options
You can choose between 3 different motorhome profiles (S / M / L)* or create your own profile by manually entering vehicle length, height, width and weight. The Alpine system will take the measures and weight of your vehicle into account and propose only routes suitable for your vehicle.
*This feature will become available in spring of 2020
3D Maps & Speed information
View maps in 3D with detailed buildings and landmarks. This feature helps you to better orientate yourself in large cities. Speed restriction display and speed camera warnings (not available for all EU countries) give you further driving assistance.
POI Search & Camping Site Data
Your X903D-DU2 comes with hundreds of thousands of POIs and camping sites pre-installed. You can also easily import your own POIs in .kml format.
Lane Guidance / TMC Route Guidance
Lane Guidance lets the driver know which is the best lane to be in, while Dynamic TMC Route Guidance provides live traffic information for avoiding traffic jams and recalculates the route if necessary.
Plan Your Route
Thanks to TMC you are able to get live traffic updates – this is even very convenient before you start driving. Zoom out to see the full route you are about to drive and check the road conditions. Accidents, traffic jams and any kind of traffic problems are displayed with warning icons on the map, and roads with slow or stopped traffic are displayed in different colours.
The X903D-DU2 is compatible with both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. This allows you to use many different navigation apps (such as Google maps, Waze, Sygic, Apple maps, etc) on your 9-inch Alpine display.
Destinations by GEO Coordinates
Many camping sites or sightseeing spots are away from major roads without any clear street address. By selecting destinations through GEO coordinates, you can reach any kind of destination even if there is no listed street nearby.
TomTom Maps with 3 Years Free-of-charge updates
The X903D-DU2 includes TomTom maps for an awesome map coverage of 48 European countries. Within 3 years after the first navigation fix, you can go to alpine.naviextras.com to download map updates free of charge for your Alpine unit – you can even do so without any limitation on how often you update.
This navigation system comes pre-installed with the popular park4night camper software. The extensive database offers over 120.000 camping sites across Europe and works fully offline on the go anywhere you are. You can search right on your Alpine screen for your next camping site by category, country or region - along your route or at a final destination. Icons give you detailed information about the opening hours and available services of each camping site (such as WiFi, laundry or waste-water disposal availability) and you can see the distance, user ratings, comments and even images to pick the right camping site for your needs. Call ahead or start route guidance to your selected camping ground with a single push of a button. There is a yearly update of the database to include all the latest camping grounds and up-to-date user ratings and comments. park4night inside comes pre-installed on all Alpine X903 DC series motorhome navigation systems shipped after June 1st 2020. You can also add the park4night database to any X903 DC series purchased prior to this date by purchasing and installing MHS-P4N (park4night USB update stick). Note: X901 and X902 series systems are not compatible with park4night.
- Memory Presets: FM: 24 / MW: 6 / LW: 6)
- Seek Mode: Local / DX Selection
- RDS Functions: PI, PS, AF, TA, TP, PTY, NEWS, RADIO TEXT
- DAB Tuner
- DAB+ Tuner Built-in
- DAB+/DMB Supported
- DAB+ Slideshow Service
- DAB Service Following
- RDS Fallback (where available)
- Service Preset: 18 Preset Memory
- Built-in BLUETOOTH® Module
- HFP (Hands-Free Profile) Compatible
- Streaming Music: A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) Compatible
- Streaming Music Control: AVRCP (Audio / Video Remote Control Profile) Ver.1.5 Compatible
- Advanced BLUETOOTH® Technology
- Connection: SSP (Simple Secure Pairing) Supported
- Menu Language Selection: 24 Languages
- Microphone integrated
- Map Coverage: 48 Countries (Western and Eastern Europe)
- Menu Language: 29 Languages
- Voice Guidance Language: 29 Languages for Voice Guidance, 15 Languages for Text-to-Speech (TTS)
- Advanced Address Search
- Post Code Search
- Advanced POI Functions
- 7 Alternative Route Recommendation
- Advanced TMC Mode
- 3D maps with elevation mode
- 3D Motorway Junction View
- 3 Positioning Sensors: GPS, Gyroscope, Vehicle Speed Pulse
- USB Media Connection
- USB Connection
- Music and Video Playback: FLAC/ MP3/ WMA/ AAC/ AVI/ MP4/ MKV
- Sound Tuning
- Bass Engine™ Pro
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment
- 4V PreOuts
- Equalizer: 10 selections
- 9-Band Parametric Equalizer
- 6 Channel Digital Time Correction
- Digital Crossover Setting
- Power Output: 4 x 50 W High Power Amplifier
- Display: 9′′ Capacitive WVGA High Resolution Display
- My Favourites Function
- 3 PreOuts (4 V, Front / Rear / Subwoofer) KTX-PRE1 Required (Sold separately)
- AUX-In: 1 A/V AUX Input (RCA)
- Steering Wheel Remote Control Function
- Remote Control Ready
- Navigation Guidance Mix
- Camera Connection & Built-in Controls for Multi-View Cameras
- Camera Guide Line Adjustment
- Menu Languages: 24 Languages (for AV / Bluetooth), 29 Languages (Navigation Menu and Voice Guidance)
- Anti-theft security code
- HDMI Input (Alpine Special HDMI connector required)
- Engine Start-Stop unaffected
- Ready for optional DVD Player DVE-5300
- Map & Database
- Online Map Update via alpine.naviextras.com
- Featuring TomTom Maps
- 3 Years free of charge map update (multiple updates possible)
- Screen Size: 9 inch Capacitive WVGA with swivel function (left / right)
- LCD Type: Transparent Type TN LCD
- Number of Picture Elements: 1,152,000 pixels (800 x 3 x 480)
- Max Power Output Ratings
- Max Power Output: 4 x 50 W
- FM Tuner
- Tuning Range: 87.5 - 108.0 MHz
- Alternate Channel Selectivity: 80 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 65 dB
- MW Tuner
- Tuning Range: 531 - 1,602 kHz
- LW Tuner
- Tuning Range: 153 - 281 kHz
- USB Requirements: USB 2.0
- Max. Power Consumption: 1,500 mA (CDP Support)
- USB Class: Mass Storage Class, Play From Device
- File System: FAT 16/32
- MP3 Decoding: MPEG-1/2 AUDIO Layer-3
- WMA Decoding: Windows Media™ Audio
- AAC Decoding: ACC-LC format ′′.m4a′′ file
- Flac Decoding
- USB Video playback (AVI/MP4/MKV file with H.264 Video and MP3/AAC Audio)
- Number of Channels: 2-Channel (Stereo)
- BLUETOOTH® Version: Bluetooth V3.0+EDR
- Output Power: +4 dBm Max. (Power class 2)
- HFP: HFP (Hands Free Profile)
- PBAP (Phone Book Access Profile)
- HSP (Head Set Profile)
- A2DP: A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
- HDMI Section
- Input Format 480p/VGA
- Output Format 480p
- Power Requirement: 14.4 V. DC (11-16V allowable)
- Pre Output Voltage (Before Clipping): 4 V / 10k ohms
- Maximum Mounting Angle: 30°
- X903D-DU2: Fits for Fiat Ducato III (250), CITROËN Jumper II (250) and Peugeot Boxer II (250)
- Chassis Size (W x H x D) mm: 178 x 50 x 164 mm
The Caravan and Camper Software considers following restrictions and limitations by calculating the route and also gives warnings whilst driving without calculated route in 40 countries*:
- General through traffic restrictions for trucks (i.e. environmental zones)
- Through traffic restrictions for all categories of dangerous goods
- (i.e. explosives, flammables)
- Turn and U-Turn restrictions for trucks
- Restrictions for trailers
- Limitations of length
- Limitations of width
- Limitations of height
- Limitations of weight
- Height and width limitations of tunnels and bridge pass throughs
- Maximum allowed weight of bridges
* Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Fiat Ducato III (250) 06/2006 →
- Fiat Ducato III Facelift (250) 2011 - 2014
- Fiat Ducato III (290) 2014 →
- Citroën Jumper II (250) 06/2006 →
- Peugeot Boxer II (250) 06/2006 →
For cars with a 1 DIN radio or radio preparation.
Cable Harness with ISO / Mini-ISO connector necessary.
Additional KIT-DU-OEM required (sold separately) for vehicles with VP1, VP2, 7-inch Navi radio and/or with 52-pin connector
- Wiring Loom
- SWRC Interface
- installation Brackets