Alpine 7" Fascia Panel Installation Kit Steering Interface for VW, Seat & Skoda
Perfect Alpine Installation
7-inch Installation Kit for Volkswagen platforms (MIB-PQ/Golf VI - Seat, Skoda and VW)
**IF BUYING THIS FOR THE F903D/HALO PLEASE ALSO PURCHASE THE ALPINE KTX-1DIN**
There are no reviews for this product.
Designed for VW platforms (Seat, Skoda and VW)
The parts for mechanical fitting are included as well as an interface that allow to retain the car’s air condition and heater control screens as well as the optical parking sensor representation. The interface will also support the car’s radio display in the instrument cluster (MFD) and Steering Wheel Remote Control. Antenna adapter with phantom feed, power quadlock adapter.
The KIT-7VWX300, combined with the new INE-W710D, INE-W710DC, iLX-702D offers cutting edge navigation including turn-by-turn arrow guidance in the multi-function display, paired with DAB+, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatibility.
Supports basic functions of original Steering Wheel Control Buttons
The Alpine system is connected to your steering wheel control buttons. This means you do not lose this convenient feature when upgrading to Alpine and you will have control over volume, phone (hook on/off), audio track forward/backward and many other commands. You can even activate Siri voice control if you have an iPhone connected to the system – right from your steering wheel.
Retains Driver Information Display
The small display in the instrument cluster is also connected to the Alpine system and can display radio station names, song titles and artist information, caller names, navigation turn-by-turn arrows and much more.
Retains visual representation of Parking Sensors
If your car is equipped with original parking sensors, you can continue to use this convenient feature when upgrading to Alpine. The parking sensor system is connected to your Alpine screen, showing a convenient distance display. Our 2nd generation of Alpine Style headunits features parking sensor display with much higher display detail.
Retains visual representation of Air Condition Display
The headunit gives you visual feedback for the selected temperature of driver and co-driver, AC status, seat heating level, selected air vents and more. This screen will automatically appear for a few seconds when any of the named settings is changed to give the driver feedback.
- Steering wheel remote control interface with CAN to analogue conversion, addition of HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) and OPS (Optical Parking Sensor) screens and SIRI support.
- Includes Antenna adapter with phantom feed
- Includes power quadlock adapter
Installation kit for VW platforms (MIB-PQ/Golf VI - Seat, Skoda and VW)
For cars with white display or newer
- iLX-F903D (Requires KTX-1DIN)
Maker Model Model year
- Volkswagen Amarok (2H) 03/2010 →
- Volkswagen Beetle (5C) 11/2011 →
- Volkswagen Caddy (2K / 2KN) 10/2003 →
- Volkswagen CC (3CC) 01/2012 - 11/2016
- Volkswagen EOS (1F) 05/2006 - 05/2015
- Volkswagen Golf VI (1K / 1KM) 11/2008 - 04/2013
- Volkswagen Golf Plus Facelift 01/2009 - 2014
- Volkswagen Jetta VI (16) 01/2011 - 2016
- Volkswagen Passat CC (35) 06/2008 - 2012
- Volkswagen Passat B7 (36) 11/2010 - 10/2014
- Volkswagen Polo V (6R) 03/2009 - 04/2014
- Volkswagen Scirocco III (13) 08/2008 - 2017
- Volkswagen Sharan II (7N) 09/2010 - 2017
- Volkswagen T5 Facelift (7 H/E/J) 09/2009 - 06/2015
- Volkswagen T6 (7 H/E/J) 07/2016 →
- Volkswagen Tiguan (5N) 04/2007 - 2015
- Volkswagen Touran (1T / GP / GP2) 02/2003 - 04/2015
- Skoda Fabia II (5J) 03/2007 - 10/2014
- Skoda Octavia II (1Z) 01/2009 – 2013
- Skoda Rapid (NH) 10/2012 →
- Skoda Roomster (5J) 09/2006 - 04/2015
- Skoda Superb II (3T) 07/2008 - 06/2015
- Skoda Yeti (5L) 08/2009 - 2015
- Seat Alhambra (7N) 10/2010 - 2015
- Seat Leon (1P/1PN) 03/2009 – 10/2012
- Seat Toledo (KG) 03/2013 → 2015
- Only for cars with white MFD (Multifunctional display).
- If your original radio has a CAR button, the Kit is not compatible.
Note: For cars with white MFD, if the car was not equipped with a screen before, it may be necessary to program the vehicle in order to enable the visualisation. Please consult with an authorised dealer or service workshop.