ALPINE INE-W720D 7" Sat Nav Apple CarPlay DAB Android Auto Bluetooth Car Stereo
7” Touch Screen Navigation with TomTom maps, compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
There are no reviews for this product.
The INE-W720D Advanced Navi Station brings the latest media compatibility, cutting-edge navigation technology and Alpine’s audiophile sound quality to your ride. It is fully compatible with the latest smartphones such as the iPhone 11/Pro and the Galaxy S10 and lets you use Android Auto and Apple CarPlay on its 7-inch high-resolution touch screen.
DAB+ digital radio, USB video playback, HDMI connectivity and the latest Bluetooth technology are built-in as well.
You even have 3 options for navigation: the INE-W720D features the iGo Primo NextGen navigation system with TomTom maps and 3 years free-of-charge map update. It also includes online navigation capability to use Maps with Apple CarPlay and Google navigation with Android Auto. Both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto apps can access the Alpine navigation antenna for highest positioning accuracy.
High Resolution WVGA Touch Screen
The 7-inch (17.8cm) high-resolution WVGA display allows full operation of the system via touch-screen technology and features the latest video enhancement technology for outstanding picture clarity, contrast and resolution. This allows navigation maps to be displayed in stunning detail, while movies or video clips become a real cinematic experience. The user interface is very intuitive and is designed to perfectly integrate into your vehicle. You can choose from a variety of screen colours and designs to best match your taste and vehicle.
7-inch Screen with 1 DIN chassis
More and more vehicles feature a dashboard space for a 7-inch or 8-inch screen, however behind the screen there is no space to fit a full 2DIN product. The new SMART is for example one of the the vehicles with such dashboard design. Alpine designed the INE-W720D to overcome this problem by putting a 1DIN chassis in the back of a 7-inch screen. With a car specific Alpine installation kit you can achieve a perfect installation and original manufacturer look.
Works with Apple CarPlay
The innovative INE-W720D with Apple CarPlay compatibility brings you a smarter way to use your iPhone on the road. Apple CarPlay gives iPhone users an incredibly intuitive way to make calls, use maps, listen to music and access messages with just a word or a touch. You can even enjoy Spotify, internet radio or podcasts while on the road for a truly connected experience. Simply connect your CarPlay enabled iPhone to the USB port of your Alpine and you are ready to go.
Works with Android Auto
Android Auto was designed with safety in mind. With a simple and intuitive interface, integrated steering wheel controls, and powerful new voice actions, it's designed to minimize distraction so you can stay focused on the road. Android Auto automatically brings you useful information, and organizes it into simple cards that appear just when they're needed. Both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto can access the navigation antenna of the INE-W720D for highest accuracy when using the navi apps.
DAB+ Digital Radio
The built-in DAB/DAB+/DMB tuner uses the most advanced digital technology to deliver radio reception in outstanding, noise-free sound quality. DAB+ also offers many other advantages over traditional FM radio: select from a much wider range of radio stations and after an initial station scan you can easily select your desired channels from an alphabetic and genre list of available stations.
Connect USB and HDMI Sources
You can connect USB sticks and portable hard drives to playback audio and MP4 video files. The INE-W720D is also equipped with an HDMI input to connect the optional Alpine DVD player DVE-5300 or any other portable media player with HDMI output. You can also connect your smartphone if an HDMI adapter for your phone model is available to enjoy the video or photo content on the Alpine screen (requires additional cables and adapters). The INE-W720D includes an HDMI output as well to connect a rear monitor system via HDMI. Note: The HDMI output is a pass-through of the HDMI input and can therefore not be used to output USB video content, Apple CarPlay or Android Auto content or navigation map display.
High-end Sound Tuning Options
The INE-W720D puts the power of advanced sound processing in your car with BASS ENGINE SQ to maximise bass sound and overall tone balance, plus lots of custom tuning functions like Digital Time Correction, Digital X-Over and Dual 9-band Parametric EQ. Best of all, you can set them easily from your smartphone with the Alpine TuneIt App. You also get Media Xpander, 24-Bit DAC and 3 PreOuts (4 Volt) as well.
Built-in iGo Primo NextGen Navigation
The iGo Primo NextGen navigation is currently one of the best navigation software on the market. Combined with Alpine’s powerful hardware and processing power, you get a highly accurate and super fast navigation system for your car. For example, calculating a route from Munich to Paris takes just a few seconds. The system is packed with tons of useful and unique navigation features, from partial address input with automatic detection, TMC route guidance, 3D landmark icons and much more. It also includes hundreds of thousands of POIs, to make it easy to find restaurants and any kind of public places near you.
TomTom Maps with 3 Years Free-of-charge updates
A navigation system is only as good as its map database: the INE-W720D includes TomTom maps for an awesome map coverage of 49 European countries. Within 3 years after the first navigation fix, you can go to alpine.naviextras.com to download map updates free of charge for your Alpine unit – you can even do so without any limitation on how often you update. After 3 years have passed, you can download regional map packages or the full European map update based on your needs for very reasonable cost.
Online Navigation with Apple CarPlay
When you’re driving, Maps helps you find the way to your destination with turn-by-turn spoken directions and new, easier-to-read visuals. When a turn is coming up, the view zooms in to show you exactly where to go. Along the way, large signs and arrows guide you in the right direction and let you know how long it’s going to take to get there. Looking for a gas station, restaurant, or coffee shop along your route? New buttons on the navigation screen help you quickly find the closest places and estimate how much time the detour will add to your trip. If you push the navigation hard-key on your INE-W720D twice, you active Apple CarPlay navigation without going through many menu points.
Online Navigation with Android Auto
Let Google Maps lead the way. It’s easy to get where you’re going with free voice-guided navigation, live traffic information, lane guidance, and more. Whether on your phone screen or on your car display, Android Auto was designed with safety in mind. With larger touch targets, a simplified interface, and easy-to-use voice actions, it's designed to minimize distraction so you can stay focused on the road. The INE-W720D works seamlessly with Android Auto and Google maps. Android Auto can even access the Alpine navigation antenna for highest positioning accuracy.
- Power Output: 4 x 50 W High Power Amplifier
- Advanced Power IC
- Display: 7 inch Capacitive WVGA High Resolution Display
- White LED Backlighting System
- 50/50 Split Screen: Left / Right Position Changeable
- Control Type: Touch, Drag, Flick
- My Favorites Function
- Automatic Setting Change for 2 Users
- High Grade Audiophile Design
- 3 PreOuts (4V, Front / Rear / Subwoofer)
- AUX-In: 1 A/V AUX Input (3.5mm micro jack)
- Steering Wheel Remote Control Function
- Vehicle Display Interface Ready (UART connection)
- Remote Control Ready
- Navigation Guidance Mix
- Camera Connection & Built-in Controls for Multi-View Cameras
- Camera Guide Line Adjustment
- Rearview Camera Display Automatic Boot-up
- Simple Mode & Info Mode Display Selection
- Visual EQ
- Live Contrast Adjustment
- Menu Language: 24 Languages (for AV / Bluetooth), 29 Languages (Navigation Menu and Voice Guidance)
- Auto Dimmer
- Anti-theft security code
- Firmware Updatable
- Power Antenna Lead
- Remote Turn-On
- HDMI Input (Alpine Special HDMI connector required)
- Engine Start-Stop unaffected
- Ready for optional DVD Player DVE-5300
- Screen Size: 7 inch Capacitive WVGA
- LCD Type: Transparent Type TN LCD
- Operation System: TFT Active Matrix
- Number of Picture Elements: 1,152,000 pixels (800 x 3 x 480)
- Illumination System: White LED Backlighting
- Effective Number of Picture Elements: 99.99%
- Colour System: NTSC, PAL
- USB Requirements: USB 2.0
- Max. Power Consumption: 1,500 mA (CDP Support)
- USB Class: Mass Storage Class, Play From Device
- File System: FAT 16/32
- MP3 Decoding: MPEG-1/2 AUDIO Layer-3
- WMA Decoding: Windows Media™ Audio
- AAC Decoding: ACC-LC format ′′.m4a′′ file
- FLAC Decoding
- Number of Channels: 2-Channel (Stereo)
- Frequency Response: 5 - 20k Hz ±1 dB *Frequency Response may differ depending on the encoder software/bit rate
- Total Harmonic Distortion (at 1kHz): 0.008%
- DynamicRange(at 1kHz): 95 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100 dB
- Channel Separation (at 1kHz): 85 dB
- Map Coverage: 49 Countries (Western and Eastern Europe)
- Menu Language: 29 Languages
- Voice Guidance Language: 29 Languages for Voice Guidance, 15 Languages for Text-to-Speech (TTS)
- Advanced Address Search
- Post Code Search
- Free Form Search
- Partial Name Search
- Advanced POI Functions
- Smart Routes: Smart Routes using historic traffic patterns
- Advanced Route Planning
- Eco Route Search
- 7 Alternative Route Recommendation
- Advanced TMC Mode
- Map Display Mode: 2D Heading Up, 2D North Up, 3D
- 3D City Mode: 3D Building/Icon Display
- Elevation Map Display: 3D maps with elevation mode
- 3D Motorway Junction View: Junction View with Sign Post
- Drive Lane Suggestion
- Tunnel Mode
- Highway Mode
- Voice Guidance Mixing
- Direct Phone Call from POI data
- 3 Positioning Sensors: GPS, Gyroscope, Vehicle Speed Pulse
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment: 0 to +15
- Subwoofer Phase Setting: 0° or 180°
- BASS ENGINE SQ: 5Mode, Level 0 to +6
- HighPassFilter: 20 / 25 / 31.5 / 40 / 50 / 63 / 80 / 100 / 125 / 160 / 200 Hz
- HighPassFilter (Slope): Off / -6 / -12 / -18 / -24 dB/oct.
- HighPassFilter (Gain): -12 to 0 dB
- LowPassFilter: 20 / 25 / 31.5 / 40 / 50 / 63 / 80 / 100 / 125 / 160 / 200 Hz
- LowPassFilter (Slope): Off / -6 / -12 / -18 / -24 dB/oct.
- LowPassFilter (Gain): -12 to 0 dB
- Time Correction: 0.0 - 9.9ms (0.1ms step)
- Dual HD EQ Front + Rear
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 1): 20 - 100 Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 2): 63 - 315 Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 3): 125 - 500 Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 4): 250 - 1k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 5): 500 - 2k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 6): 1k - 4k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 7): 2k - 7.2k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 8): 5.8k - 12k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 9): 9k - 20k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Gain): -14 to +14
- Application Volume Level Setting: -14 to +14
- HDMI Section
- Input Format 720p/480p/VGA
- Output Format 480p
- Power Requirement: 14.4 V. DC (11-16V allowable)
- Pre Output Voltage (Before Clipping): 4 V / 10k ohms
- Maximum Mounting Angle: 30°
- Din Size: 1DIN chassis and 7” Capacitive Touch Screen
- Chassis Size (W x H x D) mm: 178 x 50 x 164 mm
- Nose Piece Size (W x H x D) mm: 170 x 96 x 17 mm
- Alpine INE-W720D
- Wiring Loom
- Microphone Cable
- Phono Loom