Alpine INE-F904D Halo 9" Sat Nav Apple CarPlay Spotify DAB Bluetooth Van Stereo
1DIN Chassis – 9-inch Touch Screen, built-in Navigation, DAB+, HDMI and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto combatibility
There are no reviews for this product.
Alpine Halo9 Navi
The INE-F904D is a DAB+ Advanced Navi Station with a 9-inch WVGA touch-screen and drive-less design (no CD/DVD slot). It uses a 1DIN chassis for installation, but the display “hovers” in front of the vehicle’s dash, allowing the oversize screen to be added to a variety of vehicles without the need for custom installation.
The highly popular Alpine Halo9 is now also available with built-in navigation. This is especially interesting for motorhome and camper van drivers. The INE-F904D brings a 9-inch high-resolution touch-screen navigation system to any vehicle with 1DIN installation space.
The new "Alpine Halo9 Navi" features iGo Primo NextGen navigation with TomTom maps for 46 countries and 3 years free-of-charge map update. You can also use navigation apps (such as Google maps, Waze, etc) with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
The super-slim display appears to simply hover over your dashboard and even includes a white LED ambient light on the bottom.
Next to cutting edge navigation, you get DAB+ digital radio, USB video playback, Bluetooth hands-free and audio streaming and much more with this amazing product.
Bring the future of car-media to your ride with the Alpine Halo9 Navi.
1DIN Chassis – 9" Screen
The INE-F904D features a 1DIN chassis, making it immediately compatible with any vehicle with either 1DIN or 2DIN radio dock. The 9-inch high-resolution touch-screen is attached to the front of the media box with steel brackets to achieve a rock solid display that does not wobble while driving.
Edge-to-Edge Glass Design
The amazing 9-inch display sits in a super slim housing with edge-to-edge glass and a nice chrome trim around the edge. Combined with the touch-responsive hard-keys on the bottom it makes the units stunningly beautiful and very modern in function and appearance.
Adjustable Display Angle
You can adjust the INE-F904D’s display angle from +45 degrees to -20 degrees to match a wide range of dashboard angle. After the display angle is set, it gets locked into place during installation to be rock-steady while driving over any terrain and when pushing with your finger on the display to control the unit.
Adjustable Display Height and Distance
The display height can be adjusted +/- 3cm from the center position. This allows fully standing or hanging display configurations as well as everything in between. You can also adjust the distance of the display to your dash in a 20mm range. After the display height and distance to the dash are selected, everything gets locked into place to be very solid.
Built-in Navigation with TomTom Maps
The built-in iGo Primo nextgen navigation system uses TomTom maps and comes with pre-installed maps for 46 European countries. Select from hundreds of thousands of POIs to find gas stations, restaurants, sightseeing spots, shopping malls and much more. You can also input your destination using Geo-coordinates. Lane guidance always informs you in which lane to drive to not miss any exit or turn. TMC feeds your system with up-to-date traffic information.
3 Years Free-Of-Charge Map Updates
You can frequently update your TomTom maps database free-of-charge for the first 3 years. After that you purchase map updates by country or even regional packages such as Germany/ Austria/ Switzerland or Western Europe at very reasonable prices. Visit www.naviextras.com for more information on available packages and deals.
Built-in DAB+ Digital Radio
The built-in DAB+ tuner uses the most advanced digital technology to deliver radio reception with outstanding, noise-free sound quality. DAB+ also offers many other advantages over traditional FM radio: choose from a much wider range of radio stations and after the initial station scan easily select your desired channels from an alphabetic or genre list of available stations.
Drive-Assist Camera and Parking Sensor Display
Alpine offers a wide variety of front and rear facing cameras, including multi-view cameras with selectable viewing angles. You can easily connect these cameras, as well as the parking sensors of your vehicle (requires optionally available CAN interface) to your INE-F904D.
Works with Apple CarPlay
Simply connect your iPhone to the USB port of your Alpine Halo9 and launch Apple CarPlay to communicate, navigate and stay entertained with your favorite smartphone apps. Most apps are Siri optimized so you can keep your eyes on the road. Apple CarPlay is compatible with iPhone 5 and newer. Below we listed a small selection of recommended Apple CarPlay compatible apps.
Works with Android Auto
Android Auto was designed with safety in mind. With a simple and intuitive interface, integrated steering wheel controls, and powerful new voice actions, it's designed to minimize distraction so you can stay focused on the road. Android Auto automatically brings you useful information, and organizes it into simple cards that appear just when they're needed. Below we listed a small selection of recommended Android Auto compatible apps.
- Power Output: 4 x 50 W High Power Amplifier
- Advanced Power IC
- Display: 9-inch Capacitive WVGA High Resolution Display
- White LED Backlighting System
- Control Type: Touch, Drag, Flick
- My Favorites Function
- Automatic Setting Change for 2 Users
- AUX-In: 1 A/V AUX Input (3.5mm micro jack)
- Steering Wheel Remote Control Function
- Vehicle Display Interface Ready (UART connection)
- Camera Connection & Built-in Controls for Multi-View Cameras
- Camera Guide Line Adjustment
- Rearview Camera Display Automatic Boot-up
- Menu Language: 24 Languages (for AV / Bluetooth),
- Auto Dimmer
- Anti-theft security code
- Firmware Updatable
- Power Antenna Lead
- Remote Turn-On
- HDMI Input (Alpine Special HDMI connector required)
- Engine Start-Stop unaffected
- Bass Engine SQ
- Bass Engine™ Pro
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment
- Subwoofer Phase Select
- 4V High Voltage PreOut
- Equalizer: Flat, Pops, Rock, News, Jazz, Electrical Dance, Hip Hop, Easy Listening, Country, Classical
- Dual HD EQ (9-band Parametric Equalizer front/rear)
- 6 Channel Digital Time Correction
- Digital Crossover Setting
- Customized Sound Setting by Car Type
- MediaXpander HD
- Application Volume Level Setting
- Sound Setting Data Download
- Easy, Step-by-Step Sound Customization
- Alpine TuneIt App ready
- USB Requirements: USB 2.0
- Max. Power Consumption: 1,500 mA (CDP Support)
- USB Class: Mass Storage Class, Play From Device
- File System: FAT 16/32
- MP3 Decoding: MPEG-1/2 AUDIO Layer-3
- WMA Decoding: Windows Media™ Audio
- AAC Decoding: ACC-LC format ′′.m4a′′ file
- FLAC Decoding
- Number of Channels: 2-Channel (Stereo)
- Frequency Response: 5 - 20k Hz ±1 dB *Frequency Response may differ depending on the encoder software/bit rate
- Total Harmonic Distortion (at 1kHz): 0.008%
- DynamicRange(at 1kHz): 95 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100 dB
- Channel Separation (at 1kHz): 85 dB
- GPS / Glonass
- GPS / Glonass compatible navigation antenna included
- BLUETOOTH® Version: Bluetooth V2.1+EDR
- Output Power: +4 dBm Max. (Power class 2)
- HFP (Hands Free Profile)
- OPP (Object Push Profile)
- PBAP (Phone Book Access Profile)
- HSP (Head Set Profile)
- A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
- AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile)
- SPP (Serial Port Profile)
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment: 0 to +15
- Subwoofer Phase Setting: 0° or 180°
- BASS ENGINE SQ: 5Mode, Level 0 to +6
- HighPassFilter: 20 / 25 / 31.5 / 40 / 50 / 63 / 80 / 100 / 125 / 160 / 200 Hz
- HighPassFilter (Slope): Off / -6 / -12 / -18 / -24 dB/oct.
- HighPassFilter (Gain): -12 to 0 dB
- LowPassFilter: 20 / 25 / 31.5 / 40 / 50 / 63 / 80 / 100 / 125 / 160 / 200 Hz
- LowPassFilter (Slope): Off / -6 / -12 / -18 / -24 dB/oct.
- LowPassFilter (Gain): -12 to 0 dB
- Time Correction: 0.0 - 9.9ms (0.1ms step)
- Dual HD EQ Front + Rear
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 1): 20 - 100 Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 2): 63 - 315 Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 3): 125 - 500 Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 4): 250 - 1k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 5): 500 - 2k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 6): 1k - 4k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 7): 2k - 7.2k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 8): 5.8k - 12k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 9): 9k - 20k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Gain): -14 to +14
- Application Volume Level Setting: -14 to +14
- HDMI Section
- Input Format 480p / 720p
- Power Requirement: 14.4 V. DC (11-16V allowable)
- Pre Output Voltage (Before Clipping): 4 V / 10k ohms
- Maximum Mounting Angle: 30°
- Din Size: 1DIN chassis and 9” Capacitive Touch Screen
- Chassis Size (W x H x D) mm: 178 x 50 x 160 mm
- Nose Piece Size (W x H x D) mm: 235.2 x 152.2 x 19 mm
- Alpine INE-F904D
- Wiring Loom
- Microphone Cable
- Phono Loom