Alpine HCE-CS1100 High Dynamic Range HDR Side View Camera RCA Direct Connection
High Dynamic Range (HDR) Side View Camera with RCA and Direct Camera Connection
There are no reviews for this product.
High Dynamic Range Side View Camera for Greater Safety
The HCE-CS1100 is a High Dynamic Range Side View camera for Alpine devices with direct camera input or RCA connection. It includes a universal mirror mount and a long connection cable.
Thanks to HDR technology, the picture quality is much better compared to regular camera systems - for easier manoeuvring and greater safety.
A side-view camera is a great addition to the more traditional front and rear camera systems. It can prevent scratched rimes during parking or for example be used as surveillance of the side of your motor-home.
All New Alpine HDR Cameras
Alpine’s all new HDR cameras are simply amazing and offer many new technologies that make manoeuvring your vehicle easier and safer.
- High-resolution camera for great picture quality and high details
- Amazing night-view capabilities in low-light environments
- Fast exposure adjustment when moving from dark to bright environments (for example underground parking, tunes, etc)
- New, small connectors for easy installation of camera and cables
Side Surveillance of your Vehicle
Install the camera below your side mirror to keep a perfect overview of your rims while parking to prevent nasty scratches. You can also install it on top of the side entrance door of your motor-home for surveillance of the entrance. The Camera includes a handy installation housing for side installation.
RCA and Alpine Direct Output
Convenient RCA output means this camera can be used with any monitor. The HCE-CS1100 includes a Alpine direct to RCA adapter that allows the use of the camera with any other media station.
Connect up to 3 cameras
The optional KCX-C250MC enables connection of up to three Alpine direct connection cameras. You can switch between cameras via touch operation on your Alpine screen and select different viewing modes.
This camera has a total cable length of 4.25 meters with direct connection or 7.25 meters with attached RCA adapter. If you need a longer cable for trucks, camper vans, etc, Alpine offers the optional KWE-EX5CAM camera extension cable that gives you an extra 5 meters.
- Power & Video Cable
- Side Camera Cable
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) Side View Image
- RCA Video Signal (NTSC) Output
- Alpine direct to RCA adapter included
- Negative Ground Type
- Color CMOS Image Sensor
- Automatic Exposure Adjustment
- Automatic White Balance Adjustment
- Internal Synchronization
- Camera: 23.6 x 23.6 x 26.5mm (excluding projection on the rear)
- Power Section: 38.0 x 25.0 x 15.0mm (excluding projection)
- Camera Cable Length: 0.75m
- Camera Extension Cable Length: 3.5m
- Power Unit (Reverse/ACC/Video/GND): 3m
- Power Requirement: DC 9V to DC 15.6V
- Power Consumption: 1.2W (12V)
- Operating Temperature (Power Section): -30°C - +70°C
- Weight Camera: 33g (camera only)
- Weight Power Section: 83g (including cord)
- Ground Type: Negative Ground Type
- Output Image: Composite Video NTSC
- Image Output Impedance: 75 Ohms (1Vp-p)
- Image Sensor: 1/3.7 inch CMOS image sensor, Aspect Ratio 4:3
- Effective Number of Pixels: 640 (H) x 480 (V), Approximately 300,000 pixels
- Lens Focal Length: f=2.8mm
- Lens Brightness: F=1:2.0
- Angle of Field: Horizontal = 82.7° , Vertical = 60.5°
- S/N Ratio: 40.5 dB or more
- Resolution (Horizontal. Center Area): 330 TV Lines
- Operating Temperature: -30°C - +70°C
- Illumination Range: Approximatly 1.5Lx to 100kLx