Alpine HCE-C2600FD High Dynamic Range HDR Multi-View Front Camera Direct Input
High Dynamic Range (HDR) Multi View Front Camera
There are no reviews for this product.
High Dynamic Range Cameras for Greater Safety
This all-new front-view HDR camera system provides parking safety with cutting-edge camera technology and full touch-screen operation.
Thanks to HDR technology, the picture quality is much better compared to regular camera systems - for easier maneuvering and greater safety.
A wide viewing range provides better visibility when coming out of ‘blind’ alleys or around obstructed corners. Especially useful for reducing blind spots with SUVs, minivans or trucks.
There is a choice of three viewing modes.
- All New Alpine HDR Cameras
- Alpine’s all new HDR cameras are simply amazing and offer many new technologies that make manoeuvring your vehicle easier and safer.
- High-resolution camera for great picture quality and high details
- Amazing night-view capabilities in low-light environments
- Fast exposure adjustment when moving from dark to bright environments (for example underground parking, tunes, etc)
- New, small connectors for easy installation of camera and cables
Lets you see right in front of your car to help in parallel parking and other situations.
Provides better visibility when coming out of ‘blind’ alleys or around obstructed corners. Especially useful for reducing blind spots with SUVs and minivans.
Panorama View [Panorama]
Panorama View displays a wide view in front of the car. Use this when you want to view a wider than normal area before the car.
Corner View [Corner]
Corner-view splits the screen so you have a clearer view of both left and right in front of the car. There's also a picture-in-picture function that shows the regular front view in a small screen.
Ground View [Top]
Top view is convenient for precise parking. There's also a picture-in-picture function that shows the regular front view in a small screen.
Connect up to 3 cameras
The optional KCX-C250MC enables connection of up to three Alpine direct connection cameras. You can switch between cameras via touch operation on your Alpine screen and select different viewing modes.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) Frontview Image
- Video Signal (NTSC) Output
- Multi View Angle Selection: Panorama View [Panorama], Ground View [Top], Corner View [Corner]
- Normal Image Output
- Colour CMOS Image Sensor
- Automatic Exposure Adjustment
- Automatic White Balance Adjustment
- Internal Synchronization
- Camera: 23.6 x 23.6 x 26.1mm (excluding projection on the rear)
- Camera Cable Length: 1m
- Camera Extension Cable Length: 3m
- Power Requirement: 6.0V DC (5.0 to 9.0VDC allowable)
- Ground Type: Negative Ground
- Max. Power Consumption: 1.2W (6.0V)
- Output Image: Normal image, CVBS (NTSC Video signal), for 16:9 wide-screen
- Image Output Impedance: 75 Ohms (1Vp-p)
- Image Sensor: 1/4" Type Color CMOS Image Sensor, Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Effective Number of Pixels: 1280 (horizontal) x 720 (vertical) approximately 1.2 Mega pixels
- Lens: Focal Length: f=1.27mm
- Lens: Brightness: F=1:1.8
- Angle of Field: Horizontal = 180° , Vertical = 70°
- S/N Ratio: 41 dB or more
- Resolution (Horizontal. Center Area): 330 TV Lines
- Operating Temperature: -30°C - +70°C
- Illumination Range: Approximatly 1.5Lx to 100kLx
- Weight: 41g (including cable but not including bracket and screw)
- HCE-C2600FD Camera
- Direct Connection & Power Cable