Alpine HCE-C1100D HDR High Dynamic Range Rear View Reversing Camera Direct Input
High Dynamic Range (HDR) Rear View Camera with Direct Camera Connection
There are no reviews for this product.
High Dynamic Range Cameras for Greater Safety
Thanks to HDR technology, the picture quality is much better compared to regular camera systems - for easier maneuvering and greater safety.
A rear view camera is a great way to improve your parking skills and make reversing safer. The camera image automatically comes on when you shift into reverse.
The cameras are very small, so they’re easy to install and don’t change the appearance of the car.
Works with Alpine products featuring Direct Camera Input.
All New Alpine HDR Cameras
Alpine’s all new HDR cameras are simply amazing and offer many new technologies that make manoeuvring your vehicle easier and safer.
- High-resolution camera for great picture quality and high details
- Amazing night-view capabilities in low-light environments
- Fast exposure adjustment when moving from dark to bright environments (for example underground parking, tunes, etc)
- New, small connectors for easy installation of camera and cables
This camera includes convenient distance guides that can be fully adjusted to match the width of your vehicle. This makes parking safer and more convenient compared to a regular rear-view camera.
Works with Alpine products featuring Direct Camera Input
This high performance camera connects via cable directly to the head unit (no black-box) for quick and easy installation.
- Direct Camera Connection
- Vehicle Reverse Signal Synchronization
- Mirror Image Output
- Color CMOS Image Sensor
- Automatic Exposure Adjustment
- Automatic White Balance Adjustment
- Internal Synchronization
- Camera: 23.6x 23.6x 24.0mm (excluding projection on the rear)
- Camera Cable Length: 0.5m
- Camera Extension Cable Length: 10.5m
- Power Requirement: 6.0 V.DC
- Negative Ground
- Max. Power Consumption: 0.5W
- Weight Camera: 27g (including cable)
- Output Image: Mirror Image, Composite Video (NTSC Color Signal System)
- Image Output: 1 Vp-p (75 Ohms)
- Image Sensor: 1/3.7 inch CMOS Image Sensor, Aspect Ratio 4:3
- Effective Number of Pixels: 640 (H) x 480 (V), Approximately 0.3 Mega pixels
- Lens Focal Length: f=1.34mm
- Lens Brightness: F=1:2.0
- Angle of Field: Horizontal = 131°, Vertical = 103°
- S/N Ratio: 40.5 dB or more
- Resolution (Horizontal. Center Area): 330 TV Lines
- Operating Temperature: -30°C - +70°C
- Illumination Range: Approximately 1.5 to 100klx
- HCE-C1100D Camera
- Direct Connection & Power Cable