Alpine APF-X300VW Can to UART Interface for Volkswagen MIB-PQ Seat Skoda & VW
CAN to UART interface for VW platforms (MIB-PQ - Seat, Skoda and VW)
Part Number: APF-X300VW
There are no reviews for this product.
Retain Steering Wheel and Vehicle Display Functions and Parking/Heating Visualisation
While replacing the original equipment will not limit the functions, drivers will appreciate the ability to retain such visualisations and controls. The APF-X300VW is our solution that allows the customer to receive the same kind of images while operating the heater or air condition controls and also during parking. The interface will also support the VW radio display in the instrument cluster (MFD) and VW Steering Wheel Remote Control.
Supports basic functions of original Steering Wheel Control Buttons
The Alpine system is connected to your steering wheel control buttons. This means you do not lose this convenient feature when upgrading to Alpine and you will have control over volume, phone (hook on/off), audio track forward/backward and many other commands. You can even activate Siri voice control if you have an iPhone connected to the system – right from your steering wheel.
Retains Driver Information Display
The small display in the instrument cluster is also connected to the Alpine system and can display radio station names, song titles and artist information, caller names, navigation turn-by-turn arrows and much more.
Retains visual representation of Parking Sensors
If your car is equipped with original parking sensors, you can continue to use this convenient feature when upgrading to Alpine. The parking sensor system is connected to your Alpine screen, showing a convenient distance display. Our 2nd generation of Alpine Style headunits features parking sensor display with much higher display detail.
Retains visual representation of Air Condition Display
The headunit gives you visual feedback for the selected temperature of driver and co-driver, AC status, seat heating level, selected air vents and more. This screen will automatically appear for a few seconds when any of the named settings is changed to give the driver feedback.
Compatible with VW platforms (MIB-PQ - Seat, Skoda and VW)
Steering wheel remote control interface with CAN to analogue conversion, addition of HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) and OPS (Optical Parking Sensor) screens and SIRI support.
Compatible with our 3rd / 2nd generation of Alpine Style headunits
- Volkswagen Amarok (2H) 03/2010 →
- Volkswagen Beetle (5C) 11/2011 →
- Volkswagen Caddy (2K / 2KN) 2010 →
- Volkswagen CC (3CC) 01/2012 - 11/2016
- Volkswagen EOS (1F) 05/2006 - 05/2015
- Volkswagen Golf VI (1K / 1KM) 11/2008 - 04/2013
- Volkswagen Golf Plus Facelift 01/2009 - 2014
- Volkswagen Jetta VI (16) 01/2011 - 2016
- Volkswagen Passat CC (35) 06/2008 - 2012
- Volkswagen Passat B7 (36) 11/2010 - 10/2014
- Volkswagen Polo V (6R) 03/2009 - 04/2014
- Volkswagen Scirocco III (13) 08/2008 - 2017
- Volkswagen Sharan II (7N) 09/2010 - 2017
- Volkswagen T5 Facelift (7 H/E/J) 09/2009 - 06/2015
- Volkswagen T6 (7 H/E/J) 07/2016 →
- Volkswagen Tiguan (5N) 04/2007 - 2015
- Volkswagen Touran (1T / GP / GP2) 2010 - 04/2015
- Skoda Fabia II (5J) 2010 - 10/2014
- Skoda Octavia II (1Z) 01/2009 – 2013
- Skoda Rapid (NH) 10/2012 →
- Skoda Roomster (5J) 2010 - 04/2015
- Skoda Superb II (3T) 07/2008 - 06/2015
- Skoda Yeti (5L) 08/2009 - 2015
- Seat Alhambra (7N) 10/2010 - 2015
- Seat Leon (1P/1PN) 03/2009 – 10/2012
- Seat Toledo (KG) 03/2013 → 2015
1) Only for cars with white MFD (Multifunctional display).
Note: For cars with white MFD, if the car was not equipped with a screen before, it may be necessary to program the vehicle in order to enable the visualisation. Please consult with an authorised dealer or service workshop.