Alpine APF-X101VW CAN to UART interface for VW Volkswagen Platforms MIB-PQ 2015>
CAN to UART interface for VW platforms (MIB-PQ)
There are no reviews for this product.
Retain Steering Wheel and Vehicle Display Functions and Parking/Heating Visualisation
Car manufacturers have started to visualise certain information in the screen of the factory unit. Also vehicle settings are done through the head unit.
While replacing the original equipment will not limit the functions, drivers will appreciate the ability to retain such visualisations and controls. The APF-X101VW is our solution that allows the customer to receive the same kind of images while operating the heater or air condition controls and also during parking. The interface will also support the VW radio display in the instrument cluster (MFD) and VW Steering Wheel Remote Control.
Retention of HVAC and OPS screens
Alpine VW Interface retains visual representation of optical parking sensors Alpine VW Interface retains visual representation of air condition and heater controls
Steering wheel keys will operate the respective functions of the Alpine headunit, get a visualisation of the parking sensors and the heater controls.
Supports basic functions of your VW steering wheel remote control
Supports basic functions of original steering wheel remote control including telephone hook on/off. Full functionality of the VW multi-function display is maintained.
General information about the interface for VW platforms (MIB-PQ)
- All in one interface for for VW Beetle, Caddy, Jetta VI, Scirocco III, Sharan, Tiguan and T6
- Visual representation of parking sensors and heater and air condition controls.
- Includes Steering Wheel Remote Control interface
- Includes Vehicle Display Interface
- Only one single connector is needed.
- Suitable for all Alpine head units with UART port
- Volkswagen Beetle 2015 →
- Volkswagen Caddy 2015 →
- Volkswagen Jetta VI 2015 →
- Volkswagen Sharan 2015 →
- Volkswagen Tiguan 2015 - 2016
- Volkswagen T6 2015 →
1) Only for VW with MIB-PQ platform